Gonna Be A Hard Team To Watch This Year

Tyndall is overachieving with this team so far.

Seriously. At the end of last season, given the roster outlook, there would be plenty of Vol fans that would have laid down big money that our first SEC game (in an improved top to bottom conference) on the road would be a loss.

Reactions: 6 people
A win is a win. College basketball in general needs a major overhaul.

Reactions: 3 people
I LOVE watching this team! They play hard start to finish and I believe they will win several games they have no business winning. They give non-stop effort from the opening tip. Love it!

Reactions: 7 people
I LOVE watching this team! They play hard start to finish and I believe they will win several games they have no business winning. They give non-stop effort from the opening tip. Love it!

Never said they didn't play hard...just not smart at times...how many chances at the rim did we miss tonight? I could look at Donnie and tell it was driving him nuts.

He is where he should be. But this is Tyndall's style. Win with d and low scores. Its good as long as we win though.

Reactions: 1 person
He is where he should be. But this is Tyndall's style. Win with d and low scores. Its good as long as we win though.

Not really....the scores are kept lower bc our defense is made to make the other team use a lot of the shot clock and work hard....when we get more talented offensive players, our offense will be more fluid and exciting.

Reactions: 3 people
A couple more healthy bodies wouldn't hurt and now it looks as if Mostella is hurt. They play hard for a bunch of players with little to no experience.

Reactions: 4 people
Too many lazy passes...too many missed layups inside...too many blank stares in late game situations.

You do realize most of us expected this to be one of the worst teams of all time, right? I didnt get to see the game because I had to work but when I saw the final score I was impressed

Reactions: 1 person
Not really....the scores are kept lower bc our defense is made to make the other team use a lot of the shot clock and work hard....when we get more talented offensive players, our offense will be more fluid and exciting.

Tyndall has only had teams average 70 three times. He doesn't score a lot of points. He wins with d. On o if its not a fast break and it gets in the half court his teams shoot late in the shot clock. This is how he plays.

VN Store

Back