KeVaughn Allen

johnnybravo

Top 100 player in 2015 class committed to Florida. I read on another forum that he was looking around and will be here for the Bama game. I couldn't find any other info out on the web. Any truth to this that anyone knows of? BTO?

Top 100 player in 2015 class committed to Florida. I read on another forum that he was looking around and will be here for the Bama game. I couldn't find any other info out on the web. Any truth to this that anyone knows of? BTO?

Check out the recruiting news thread at the top of the page

Damn I hope they just slap Tyndall on the wrist and let him walk. Wishful thinking I guess.

I said we COULD beat them,that's far way from "rolling "

Then right here make a prediction. Score and everything. Who lights us up from deep and what time of the game is Cal thrown out for running over and tackling Donnie? Details Dallas, we need details!

Reactions: 2 people
Then right here make a prediction. Score and everything. Who lights us up from deep and what time of the game is Cal thrown out for running over and tackling Donnie? Details Dallas, we need details!

Lol I would love to see Donnie tackle cal,but as far as predictions it's hard but I'll go

Ut 72
Uk 71

Or you can switch it around,but that's the fan In me lol

Lol I would love to see Donnie tackle cal,but as far as predictions it's hard but I'll go

Ut 72
Uk 71

Or you can switch it around,but that's the fan In me lol

Get ready to get that UK avy from sec goal tenda or whatever that silly bet was.

I thought I was in a KeVaughn Allen thread?

and when I joined VN I thought it was all serious sports talk.

Not really much about him to talk about,unless anybody knows If he ain't a orange today,if so he's ut bound :thumbsup:

I understand I'm not trying to be that guy. But you have two other threads full of this same discussion. Its frustrating to click on a recruit thread and find more of the same. Jmo

I understand I'm not trying to be that guy. But you have two other threads full of this same discussion. Its frustrating to click on a recruit thread and find more of the same. Jmo

I understand lol I try not to bring it up but....well never mind

I understand lol I try not to bring it up but....well never mind

we're both feeding off each other. I'll stop aside from UK threads (like the "what are the chances..."). Sorry for the annoyance to ya'll who actually want to stay on topic.

we're both feeding off each other. I'll stop aside from UK threads (like the "what are the chances..."). Sorry for the annoyance to ya'll who actually want to stay on topic.

Yep lol it's kinda becoming voluknation lmao carry on :hi:

VN Store

Back