The Official Tennessee vs Tennessee State Game Thread, 8:30pm ET, SEC Network

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 6-4 (0-0 SEC)

55a30da3a6c26647600b1cb7ea42ae4a.jpg

vs.

Tennessee State Tigers: 2-10 (0-0 OVC)

940x.jpg

8:30 PM ET, December 27, 2014
Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, Tennessee

Line: UT -22
O/U: -

TV: SEC Network
Radio: Vol Network
Satellite Radio: N/A
Online: WatchESPN

This is the third game of a four-game holiday homestand for Tennessee.

Tennessee is shooting .477 (21-of-44) from 3-point range over the last three games.

The Volunteers are 5-0 this season when they hold opponents to fewer than 60 points.

Tennessee commits 22.9 fouls per game. Only six teams in Division I average more than that (none of them "majors").

Devon Baulkman is 8-for-11 (.727) from 3-point range over UT's last three games and is averaging 14.0 ppg during that span.

Josh Richardson has a 3.4 assist/turnover ratio in UT's last four games.

In Monday's win over Mercer, Detrick Mostella became the 10th different Vol, and fourth true freshman, to start a game this season.

Reactions: 1 person
Preserve the Vols' unblemished home record this season.

Make Tennessee 54-2 all-time against current members of the Ohio Valley Conference.

Give Donnie Tyndall an 81-43 head coaching record against Ohio Valley Conference teams.

Make Tyndall 30-16 as a Divi- sion I head coach against teams from the state of Tennessee.

So much for those who said we were a terrible 3 point shooting team seven games into the season. At the clip we're going now, we'll be leading the SEC instead of being #7 which we were at the last time I checked.

Game day! Need another win! This is probably the worst team we will play all year so hopefully we can get a lot of guys some quality minutes! Go vols!!

Game day! Need another win! This is probably the worst team we will play all year so hopefully we can get a lot of guys some quality minutes! Go vols!!

And maybe if we get our 3 pointers hot we can burst 100!

I need y'all to get loud and stat loud up in TBA tonight without DT begging y'all to do so.

With all the crap we're subjected to, a little girl on girl spanking is always welcome. lol

GO VOLS~!!!!!

Win by 20 plus and a break out game for Robbie 3.
Chance for this young man to find his groove.

VN Store

Back