Happy Holidays VOLS Basketball Family!

AuntieDee

Let's use this thread to set aside all differences and wish each and everyone a Happy Holiday season. It doesn't matter what you celebrate...Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukkah, etc..remember, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. So be joyful and make others joyful too!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS VOLNATION!

Go Vols! :3cheers:

Reactions: 8 people
Let's use this thread to set aside all differences and wish each and everyone a Happy Holiday season. It doesn't matter what you celebrate...Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukkah, etc..remember, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. So be joyful and make others joyful too!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS VOLNATION!

Go Vols! :3cheers:

Merry Christmas, AD! Thank you for being a part of the board and enjoy your time with family this Holiday!

Reactions: 4 people
BTO and SD need to kiss and make up.

That is not going to happen. But they can wish each other Happy Holidays. I know one party who is probably willing, but I don't know about the other stubborn one. It takes heart!

Lets see what happens! :whistling:

As of 8 p.m. this evening, 275 people took the time to view this thread but only a small fraction of those took the time to say Happy Holidays. Where is the love for your fellow VFLs? Where is the unity for ONE TENNESSEE? Are y'all truly VOLS? :huh:

Reactions: 2 people
As of 8 p.m. this evening, 275 people took the time to view this thread but only a small fraction of those took the time to say Happy Holidays. Where is the love for your fellow VFLs? Where is the unity for ONE TENNESSEE? Are y'all truly VOLS? :huh:
That happens a lot AuntieDee. Doesn't mean anything! Most people don't even register. You don't have to register to read the forum. Only those with a real interest maintain a presence here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who post here. Our baby Vols have a couple of games to win between now and the first and then we all need to get behind our football team as they play their first bowl game since 2010. They are brick-by-bricking their way to a championship. They are in year two and next year we will be in year 2 and rolling right along toward ours with Jabari at full speed and another year's growth.

That happens a lot AuntieDee. Doesn't mean anything! Most people don't even register. You don't have to register to read the forum. Only those with a real interest maintain a presence here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who post here. Our baby Vols have a couple of games to win between now and the first and then we all need to get behind our football team as they play their first bowl game since 2010. They are brick-by-bricking their way to a championship. They are in year two and next year we will be in year 2 and rolling right along toward ours with Jabari at full speed and another year's growth.

I knew you would come through! Happy Holidays SD! I'm excited about moving into SEC play and excited for our Bowl Game as well. However, I won't be back to Tennessee until February but I will be watching and cheering!

Reactions: 1 person
Mainly a Football RF guy, but long time lurker in the BBall forum. Hope you guys all have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your families and the things God has blessed you with! He's a little bit biased towards us Vol fans though.

VN Store

Back