Lot of Good Insight in Donnie's postgame!

SD I may not always agree with you, but I do appreciate your positive attitude.

It really all derives from working with so many of these young men and making sure they stay alive. You have to be positive, you have to be sure they are positive, and that they have the confidence to know just that. Same thing with our football and basketball coaches and their teams. Should be the same with the fans of these programs IMO if you really want them to be successful.

Reactions: 1 person
I cant say enough of the HARD play of our BB team, they are fun to watch and seem to be very nice kids...CDT is a keeper...and to build a team from nothing with 4 returning players...not too many coaches could have accomplish this.

Reactions: 10 people
Love the "schoolyard tigers" style of play. I laugh and cheer at the same time. So much fun to watch. :eek:lol:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
Watched all four videos. I liked JRich's the best.
All you have to do is watch the player videos, any of them, and you immediately know how much they like and respect their new coach. How many coaches let their teams show up at their house any time they want and treat them like their own children? You think that is not noticed by the parents of potential recruits? You think that doesn't give him a fighter's chance in any recruiting battle?

Reactions: 1 person
All you have to do is watch the player videos, any of them, and you immediately know how much they like and respect their new coach. How many coaches let their teams show up at their house any time they want and treat them like their own children? You think that is not noticed by the parents of potential recruits? You think that doesn't give him a fighter's chance in any recruiting battle?

Apparently many more than you realize.

Reactions: 2 people

I can say this...I didn't know anything about DT before he recruited Jabari. But since Jabari has been at TN I've had no qualms about him, even through the NCAA implications.

Whatever he has allegedly done, I am willing to forgive, forget and move on. No one is perfect and we ALL fall short of the grace of God.

VN Store

Back