Devon Baulkman Is A Scoring Machine

CamVol8

Just saw a glimpse of why he used to put up huge numbers in JUCO. I hope he can put up consistent numbers for us each game. He could really be an X factor for the Vols this season

Reactions: 2 people
Just saw a glimpse of why he used to put up huge numbers in JUCO. I hope he can put up consistent numbers for us each game. He could really be an X factor for the Vols this season

Great game for DB, but it is Mercer and it is still early. I hope he goes for 20 every game.

Great game! I like him coming off the bench too. punter usually starts well so if DB continues to shoot like he has the last 3 or 4 his spark will serve us well.

Reactions: 1 person
@Ben_Fred: #Vols guard Devon Baulkman said after the game he is playing with a torn ligament in his left shoulder. Expects to have surgery after season

@Ben_Fred: #Vols guard Devon Baulkman said after the game he is playing with a torn ligament in his left shoulder. Expects to have surgery after season

Going to be a dynamo when he gets healthy.
Really gunna help down the stretch this season.

Glad its not his shooting hand. If this make sense sometimes injuries help a shot. I would compare it to putting in golf. You kinda get out of your own way mentally.

called this during the PRTL... Devon looked better than Punter when I saw them play/guard each other.

Back on 6/23/2014...

UT's#1Fan said:
He's a ball hog... black hole sg... was playing awful first half, second half was better but he did not distribute ball well... shot everything. He did show signs of being a gamer, meaning towards the end on the game, when it was a tight game, he made big buckets. He did shoot fts well.

Devon Baulkman made Punter look bad defensively. Devon Baulkman is a baller. Baulkman made some huge 3's.

Guessing you weren't at the last game, Baulkman was like 4-20, looked far from a baller.

Punter forces a lot on his team because there's no other options, you don't shoot almost 60% from the field for a season if you're a ball hog.

UT's#1Fan said:
Well he shot 35% tonight against bad defense.

Just wasnt impressed. Plus id like to see his 3 pt stats. I dont remember him doing well behind the arc. His stroke doesn't look very pure... he has an off release, do rotation on the ball, very little arc on his shot.

Devon on the other hand was shooting it really well.

obviously it's one game and technically could have been the worst game of his life... just stating my opinion that I wasn't very impressed. The main issue I had is he shot the ball literally everytime when he touched it, id like to see him get his team involved..

Both Punter and Devon are going to play well for us.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah this thread is better. After Cam Tatum the RTL isn't a good barometer for set expectations. lol

No offence Cam.

I've been one of the biggest Armani supporters, but I really hope DB can keep this up and be the number 2 guy going forward. Armani and UT is better served with him just roaming free, instead of trying to be a scorer.

I donÂ’t really see a ball hog on this team, they all seem to share the ball, looking for and passing to the open man.

Reactions: 2 people
I've been one of the biggest Armani supporters, but I really hope DB can keep this up and be the number 2 guy going forward. Armani and UT is better served with him just roaming free, instead of trying to be a scorer.

Damn it's a tall order but ill try :) lmao

I would not be surprised if Baulkman enters the starting lineup by SEC play where he could take Punter's place and be a second scoring option besides Richardson.

UT struggles to score and this guy can light it up.

If we get some contributions from guys like Baulkman, Hubbs, Mostella to help Punter and Richardson then we can be very difficult to handle. Also been very pleased with Armani Moore this year. Stepped up big time.

Baulkman didn't take many shots tonight. He still made 2 out of his 3, three pointers though. I wasn't able to closely watch the game, so I'm not sure how many minutes he played tonight.

VN Store

Back