Coach T - Keeping the Faith!

SeniorDrill

Coach T - Keeping the Faith! Here is a side of Donnie Tyndall you never see! "Tyndall wanted to play division one basketball and lack of size wasn’t about to get in his way. He made it to Morehead State, and to Athletes in Action, a group dedicated to using sports as a platform to help people discover God’s purpose for their lives. It’s a philosophy his mother says she sees reflected in his daily life. “He will say God has a plan for me; I don’t know for sure where I’m going, but whatever that plan is, I’ll go.” Videos attached to links are very good.
Donnie Tyndall: Keeping the Faith, Past to Present
Donnie Tyndall: Keeping the Faith, Day by Day

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Inb4 "it's hard to believe the "religious talk" when the coach and players use words that would make a sailor blush.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
We Christians aren't always the most favorable , perfect, people in the world. However, we have been Forgiven due to our asking !!!! Just because we profess Christ as our savior does not mean we will be perfect !!! The only perfect person I ever knew was nailed to a tree !

Reactions: 3 people
You would really be surprised how important this would be to the parents of many recruits! To some it is just as important as the education itself!

You can be religious all you want, but it won't pay the bills at the end of the day, At this time in a young person's life, I would advise them to focus on their education, but still keep your faith in mind.

You can be religious all you want, but it won't pay the bills at the end of the day, At this time in a young person's life, I would advise them to focus on their education, but still keep your faith in mind.

Well in retrospective,religion will pay the bills

She wouldn't really slap him but s he would tell him off and believe me I use to be the same way
Well if you don't start accepting others for their personal point of view, you'll have a lot of issues with a lot of strangers.

Well if you don't start accepting others for their personal point of view, you'll have a lot of issues with a lot of strangers.

I'm not gonna argue over religion cause I know both sides just saying she would,and my former coach (pastor) and his son would as well

If you didn't watch the video accompanying the article link, it is super!
Actually I added the second part to the tv stations videos. View if you want to become, "Tyndallized!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back