2019 PG Tyger Campbell TN

A lot of midstate talent is showing up. This kid will be very good and seems like a nice and humble person as well. CPA is pumping out D1 talent (Lindsey, Blackwell, Wharton)
Wharton was a very good ball player and he played at Knoxville Catholic High his freshman year.

It's just not right to put such high praise on such a young player, they basically can't improve with that 'elite' label slapped on him

You guys do realize he could start for every high school in the state. What's the difference in labeling an 8th grader and a Freshman. He's a legit talent.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys do realize he could start for every high school in the state. What's the difference in labeling an 8th grader and a Freshman. He's a legit talent.

Dude is good. I guess putting this label on him is going to ruin him. Idk but I know that he is a very good basketball player for his age :hi:

I would like to see CDT lock up the state in basketball recruiting like CBJ does for football recruiting.

Get the instate guys. Pearl did it as well. We will have shots at Blackwell and Ado is 2016, Stokes in 2017 (FB or BB). Gotta get those guys.

Get the instate guys. Pearl did it as well. We will have shots at Blackwell and Ado is 2016, Stokes in 2017 (FB or BB). Gotta get those guys.

Campbell moved to CPA from out of state (Iowa?). So we won't really have an instate pull on him.

Campbell moved to CPA from out of state (Iowa?). So we won't really have an instate pull on him.

Yes but if he stays instate until 2019 then he will an appeal for instate. I understand the line of thinking but time will tell if we get him. A lot of things can happen before 2019

@mods:

This kid has changed states to play in Indiana. Could we get the thread title changed to reflect that because he's not considered a local in-state kid now? Thanks!

VN Store

Back