Josh Richardson Appreciation Thread

IndianapolisVol

(Volunteer) Basketball Mod
This guy stuck around through adversity and is playing some of the best basketball the hill had seen in awhile.

Considering his elite defensive play combined with his 16-20 points per game this year he had been exceptional this season. 18 of his 20 points today came in the 2nd half and he had 7 steals.

This guy deserves a legitimate NBA look in addition to SEC defensive player of the year consideration.

Reactions: 10 people
Took over when he was needed. I love watching him play. I know night in and night out I'm going to get a guy that's going to bring energy and leave everything on the floor. The NBA is definitely in his future especially with his ability to defend positions 1-3!

Reactions: 1 person
Not that he is anywhere at this guys level, but he sure reminds me of a Scottie Pippin.

In the 2nd half Josh was telling every Butler player that they couldn't guard him. And he kept on scoring with ease.

Reactions: 2 people
He took over this game both offensively and defensively when we went down 12 points. Sometimes I think he needs to take over before we fall behind. He is unstoppable when he takes the ball to the basket. Great player and a great person as well.

I like the way he approaches the game. Hard work. Seems pretty humble. Steps up when the team needs him and has pushed himself to become a leader.

Also I LOVE the mid-range game. Not very common in college hoops. Under appreciated for sure

Definitely has a spot on my list of favorite vols to watch

Reactions: 1 person
This is certainly "Josh's team". They play the way Josh does. Problem is that Josh has long periods of time when he doesn't show up. He is definitely All-SEC.

VN Store

Back