Abdul Ado

JohnMcA60

Abdul Ado

Abdulhakim Ado - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

http://youtu.be/ZGnRWPxcEuw

http://youtu.be/pQYQZBbsfjM

Couldn't find his thread but he was at the game today.

"2016 five-star Abdul Ado is in Knoxville for the Butler vs. Tennessee game according to the Twitter feed of his high School Chattanooga (Tenn.) Hamilton Heights Christian Academy.
Tennessee head coach Donnie Tyndall watched Adu, who is a tremendous athlete with a great motor at 6-10, 230-pounds, play earlier this week.
At this stage Louisville, Memphis and Vanderbilt along with Tennessee appear to be the top contenders to land Ado. Louisville, however, has 100% of the predictions in Adu's Crystal Ball.
He is ranked No. 9 by 247Sports and No. 18 in the 247Sports Composite. "

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
AA, come to Rocky Top and engineer the 4 year sweep of the 'ville and UK!

Reactions: 1 person
He would be a huge get. But I think in the off season if Owens and Carmichael put on weight our front court will be in good hands.

Reactions: 2 people
True , but we still want this guy too :)

Lots of instate talent in Tennessee in 2016 for both sports. And now someone from Chattanooga is especially weird. Hope we get him but seems Louisville is the leader but a lot of time to go. Think it will be a UT vs UL battle. Hope to Blackwell as well

Develop Owens and Carmichael, but you have to recruit high level BIGS particularly when they are instate. As Kevino said we want this guy too!!!

Develop Owens and Carmichael, but you have to recruit high level BIGS particularly when they are instate. As Kevino said we want this guy too!!!

Rim protector. Hope he comes and plays here. Would be a big help

Owens, McGhee, and Carmichael as juniors with ado and possibly Blackwell as freshman. That's an awesome post rotation.

Reactions: 2 people
Owens, McGhee, and Carmichael as juniors with ado and possibly Blackwell as freshman. That's an awesome post rotation.

Idk if we will get either Ado or Blackwell but we seem in the thick of things. Hope we get at least one.

Well having him here to watch us beat #15 Butler sure didn't hurt our chances with him anything. At least it wasn't a loss, it just as easily could of been.

Well having him here to watch us beat #15 Butler sure didn't hurt our chances with him anything. At least it wasn't a loss, it just as easily could of been.

True. Hope he sees his role as the middle of that zone. Would be tough to score with him holding down the middle

True. Hope he sees his role as the middle of that zone. Would be tough to score with him holding down the middle
Sure enough, it will be hard, but hopefully CDT can land a couple of these highly touted 2016 instate prospects. They would really lift the program up to a high level. It can be done here, Coach Pearl landed several 5 stars.

Sure enough, it will be hard, but hopefully CDT can land a couple of these highly touted 2016 instate prospects. They would really lift the program up to a high level. It can be done here, Coach Pearl landed several 5 stars.
I think memphis is trending down more and more for some recruits because of all the talent but not so great results. Something tells me Pastner may not be the coach come 2015-16.

We need to land at least one very good recruit IMO. In 16 we will have Mostella and that's about it for guys that can score at a high level. Will need one of those guys to help our team in 16

I think memphis is trending down more and more for some recruits because of all the talent but not so great results. Something tells me Pastner may not be the coach come 2015-16.

We need to land at least one very good recruit IMO. In 16 we will have Mostella and that's about it for guys that can score at a high level. Will need one of those guys to help our team in 16
Yeah I agree, I can see the fascination of instate kids (especially kids from West TN) wanting to go to Memphis when Cal was there, but not with Pastner. He as done nothing with loaded rosters. This years Memphis team hasn't looked good at all. If they don't improve quite a bit quickly, I don't see them making the tournament. During the OSU game, some announcers were saying they didn't look like a tournament team.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back