Huge Props to CDT

Leave him alone NCAA, we want to keep Donnie Knoxville! Wow.

Love this team. Deficient in a couple of areas, but so much focus and effort with every possession. Excellent system and player development.

Reactions: 3 people
Screaming from section 100....GO VOLS!!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF THESE YOUNG MEN! LET THE NAYSAYERS SAY IT WITH ME... #GOBIGORANGE

Considering he's implementing a new system and had to add quite a few new faces to the roster in a short period of time, I'm really impressed with what Tyndall has accomplished so far. These guys are dangerous when they knock down shots and limit silly fouls.

Reactions: 13 people
Of course, I just ask where BTO was in the game thread. Sometimes crow tastes like prime rib. J/k huge win today guys

Reactions: 1 person
That man is a coach. He's not a bumbler on the sidelines, he's not a mumbler at the presser. He's a tough dude. And he has coached our boys up. Props indeed.

If we could hit free throws, stop the silly fouls, and hit a couple more 3's a game we would be a very dangerous team. Can't wait to see what our defense looks like the start of SEC play.

Can we please, please, have one thread where someone doesn't make remarks regarding the previous coach. He is gone and is happy where he is, I guess. Let's just enjoy this victory and appreciate the effort by CDT and all of the Vols. It's about time for a little
moveon.org.

If we could hit free throws, stop the silly fouls, and hit a couple more 3's a game we would be a very dangerous team. Can't wait to see what our defense looks like the start of SEC play.

I was saying the entire second half this team would be dangerous if we could find somebody to knock down the wide open looks we were getting.

I for one keep hoping Hubbs will step up and reach his potential.

I was most impressed with the 2nd half adjustments. Helps when JRich loses his mind and takes over but the whole team looked different. LOVED that block by Carmicheal after his Technical. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back