Bruce Pearl coming end of January

Flipdaddy

Let's not boo him. It's not like he left for another program. Also you NEVER know in sports...he could come back. Hopefully we beat him but let's treat him right. It'll show us in a good light.

Reactions: 4 people
Backing up op here.
Not sure if anyone suggested giving a boo, but why would we? I have never heard kinder words from a former coach than Pearls. I believe, if left up to the majority, he would be here now. This is not a slam against Donnie.

Reactions: 1 person
We can all show Pearl respect & some class by what good he brought UT for his time coaching here. As I remember it, he put TN on the map for TN men's basketball.

Reactions: 2 people
I think the OP has Pearl confused with Kiffin; Jimmy Cheek would be the only one booing him.

Either the night before the game or post-game because it's a 12 PM tip, Calhoun's or another local establishment should sponsor "The Welcome Back Barbeque".

He'll be back at UT next year after Donnie is fired

I don't know or care if this is sarcasm.

But yes, please.

I support our team(s) no matter what but it's definitely more exciting when they are winning.

I can't give up on Tyndall because it's only been a few games. On the other hand, I know Pearl is a winner. I'll love any coach who produces winning teams for the Vols. Really all it is.

I will definitely cheer him before the game. I hate the way it ended but his time at UT was special. Every time I see the suites and the renovations I think about Bruce. Not sure that happens without the success he achieved.

But certainly after the ball tips the cheering is over. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back