? on Braxton Bonds

rocky200663

Well its obvious he is probably going to have to sit out this year because of Liberty being asses. Will he qualify or does he get to use this year as a redshirt year if he has to sit out the whole year?

Also ? on Ian Chiles who is listed as a RS senior on UT Sports roster. Does that mean he may be back next year? on Brandon Lopez who is listed as a senior. Does that mean he will move on after this year to his graduate work? Or do those listings mean nothing?

Well its obvious he is probably going to have to sit out this year because of Liberty being asses. Will he qualify or does he get to use this year as a redshirt year if he has to sit out the whole year?
Actually he may want to take a year off so that he has 3 years to play with Braxton Blackwell (Class of 2016), his best friend.

I agree SD but does he get to use this year as a redshirt year if he is not cleared is what I was wondering? I hope so.

I agree SD but does he get to use this year as a redshirt year if he is not cleared is what I was wondering? I hope so.

I don't understand. Why would a redshirt be an issue if you're not playing anyway? Jus' sayin'. :hi:

GO VOLS!

Also ? on Ian Chiles who is listed as a RS senior on UT Sports roster. Does that mean he may be back next year? on Brandon Lopez who is listed as a senior. Does that mean he will move on after this year to his graduate work? Or do those listings mean nothing?

You have 5 years to play 4. A RS senior means he's in his 5th and final year. Being listed as just a senior means he is only in his 4th year and could redshirt and play next year if he chose to do so.

Roller Vol I think you are right. Its just I am unsure on the transfer rules. But I do believe he gets to take a redshirt even though he can't play this year.

You have 5 years to play 4. A RS senior means he's in his 5th and final year. Being listed as just a senior means he is only in his 4th year and could redshirt and play next year if he chose to do so.
Thanks much for the answer.

Yeah where is Ian chiles at?? Is he going to be able to play this year or not? Anyone know? I think he could be a big help he averaged 16 a game last year at iupui

Yes, if Bonds is not eligible he will redshirt.

I know Chiles is a Redshirt Senior. Is there anyway he could get a Medical Redshirt this year?

Then why bring him in if there is no intention of ever playing him?
How is applying for a 6th of eligibility and getting playing time related?? Ian will play this year but he's had nagging injuries thats kept him off.

The intention was to play him this season, if he can't beat out Baulkman, Punter, Hubbs or Mostella this season I highly doubt he's going to next season.

Wasn't he projected to play, but injuries have kept him off the floor. I guess it is a wait and see. With the Investgation, Bonds sitting out, possible coaching change, and injuries this year.

Wait and see. Would love to see him on the floor.

Wasn't he projected to play, but injuries have kept him off the floor. I guess it is a wait and see. With the Investgation, Bonds sitting out, possible coaching change, and injuries this year.

Wait and see. Would love to see him on the floor.

No, he wasn't really ever projected to play after he stepped foot on campus. When they took him they obviously did so thinking he could contribute, but besides the injuries he hasn't adapted to the PG role well at all, and he's not gonna beat out any of our wings for minutes at the 2&3.

No, he wasn't really ever projected to play after he stepped foot on campus. When they took him they obviously did so thinking he could contribute, but besides the injuries he hasn't adapted to the PG role well at all, and he's not gonna beat out any of our wings for minutes at the 2&3.
Do you mind posting the discussion regarding Ian Chiles PG ability, I'd like to read that myself. Not that you're making it up but Ian looked decent enough in limited action to play..

Do you mind posting the discussion regarding Ian Chiles PG ability, I'd like to read that myself. Not that you're making it up but Ian looked decent enough in limited action to play..

As he would say "link?" Lol

Avoids the question and responds with another question. :good!:

Do you have a VQ sub? That's where much of the info was, if you're bored go back and read it because lots of it was regurgitated onto VN.

So like I said, what limited action was it that Chiles looked decent enough? :crazy:

Do you have a VQ sub? That's where much of the info was, if you're bored go back and read it because lots of it was regurgitated onto VN.

So like I said, what limited action was it that Chiles looked decent enough? :crazy:
I don't think anything was ever posted, because this has happened before where I'll call you out on information and you avoid it. Like Dallas said, you're always the one to say "Link?". Wheres it at?

I understand Ian's assist/t.o ration, but he's run the PG/SG spot for years and his stats prove he's can handle it from a turnovers stand point. Josh's assist to TO right now is awful, I'm sure Chiles could handle it a tad better.

btw ESPN shows he's only played 1 minute, which isn't true. He was in longer than a minute and also got in against Texas Southern.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back