Come together

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
I know I will get bashed for this but I don't care,instead of arguing over who's the better coach or if Tyndall is the man how about we all forget about that and just come together as a fan base? Be there at every game you possible can,wear orange to any visiting game,wear orange every day,I don't know about y'all but I'm tired of being called "the people who ran Martin out" so lets show we are loyal and pack tba every opportunity and let's all tweet and Facebook this hashtag #webackdonnie or #packtba anything lets be more than a fan base,lets be a family! That is all go vols!

Reactions: 3 people
I know I will get bashed for this but I don't care,instead of arguing over who's the better coach or if Tyndall is the man how about we all forget about that and just come together as a fan base? Be there at every game you possible can,wear orange to any visiting game,wear orange every day,I don't know about y'all but I'm tired of being called "the people who ran Martin out" so lets show we are loyal and pack tba every opportunity and let's all tweet and Facebook this hashtag #webackdonnie or #packtba anything lets be more than a fan base,lets be a family! That is all go vols!

Nice gesture but they'll always be the "misery loves company" crowd. I really like Tyndall and if he's allowed to stay, we'll be a very good team again. I'm still trying to figure out what he's doing on offense but absolutely love the zone.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice gesture but they'll always be the "misery loves company" crowd. I really like Tyndall and if he's allowed to stay, we'll be a very good team again. I'm still trying to figure out what he's doing on offense but absolutely love the zone.

I know there will be but there's one in every crowd!

Didn't realize anyone ran Martin out...I thought he left on his own because he didn't feel the "love"...

I'm in........love what's happening with one solid all- sec player and a completely rebuild squad with almost no experience at this level....a fiery competitive coach that loves and is active in the community.......don't let the haters keep us down , something special is being build......go Vols

Reactions: 2 people
FREE DONNIE! FREE DONNIE! FREE DONNIE! :clapping:

Sorry...just happen to like this better. It seems to fit. :rock:

GO VOLS!

Good thread until you mentioned one of "The Other Guys"!

Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEo9Bh679wM[/youtube]

I couldn't agree more...Here is a little song to show how I feel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJ86poZq60

Support CDT. Also stop bringing up Martin and comparing what CDT has done and how he coaches vs what Martin did.

VN Store

Back