'16 NC PG Quentin Jackson

iKrager

Transferred to Carlisle this year, and has been killing it for them. Expect him to rise in the rankings. Currently holds a Tennessee offer, along with Harvard and App. State.

Quentin Jackson - Yahoo! Sports

2016 point guard Quentin Jackson of Raleigh, North Carolina was outstanding running the point for the Carlisle School and has ben picking up offers.

This month DePaul and Tennessee have offered, joining Harvard, Houston and Tulsa. Significant interest is also coming in from Florida and Stanford.

At 6-4, 195-pounds, Jackson has great size for the position and has a crafty balance between scoring and distributing. His 247Sports ranking is No. 79 while his 247Sports Composite ranking is No. 181.

Jackson has long been on the radar as a high level performer. His father is a coach and played at NC State. Jackson transferred up to Carlisle School this year and it looks to have been a great move. For the first time in his career, Jackson played as the dominate ball handler. He sure looked the part in this one.
-Phenomhoopsreport

Tennessee has offered him, for more read here:
Tennessee Basketball: Quentin Jackson JR Offered By Volunteers

Last edited:
Transferred to Carlisle this year, and has been killing it for them. Expect him to rise in the rankings. Currently holds a Tennessee offer, along with Harvard and App. State.

Quentin Jackson - Yahoo! Sports

-Phenomhoopsreport

Tennessee has offered him, for more read here:
Tennessee Basketball: Quentin Jackson JR Offered By Volunteers

Wtf is so hard about differentiating "dominant" and "dominate?" One is a adjective, one is a verb.

(Not a jab at you, iKrag)

That offer list is on par with DT's recruiting. Smdh!!!!! Wtf is going on?

Damn serious . Do you want to at least attempt to compete with UK or UF? His offer list screams mid major

It's a process. UT can't jump right in and start grabbing 5*s.

Kid looks like a baller. Has great size, vision, and a good stroke on his shot.

Reactions: 1 person
Some times yes,but in most cases I don't think that's true. Aka Robert hubbs

No, in MOST cases it is true. In SOME cases, it is not. Surely you don't think that MOST kids with elite offer lists flake out? Still premature to assume Hubbs is a bust, but if he is, he is the exception, not the rule.

Reactions: 1 person
No, in MOST cases it is true. In SOME cases, it is not. Surely you don't think that MOST kids with elite offer lists flake out? Still premature to assume Hubbs is a bust, but if he is, he is the exception, not the rule.

Oh no I'm not calling hubbs a bust he's my favorite player (well one of ) on the team but he's not played up to his list standards,also I point to a guy like Trevor Dunbar (committed to Washington) who is a sec Caliber pg IMO

Oh no I'm not calling hubbs a bust he's my favorite player (well one of ) on the team but he's not played up to his list standards,also I point to a guy like Trevor Dunbar (committed to Washington) who is a sec Caliber pg IMO

Dunbar is only avg 1.3 ppt and at WSU not Washington

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back