Hart needs to grow some cojones

The NCAA needs to be done away with period. It's a useless, self-serving organization. The sports are profitable which is all they care about, either be consistent with discipline or piss off.

Reactions: 10 people
What would happen if 10 of the "major" schools told the NCAA to go bite......?

Are you telling me that the Rose Bowl, Orange Bowl, etc. wouldn't invite Alabama, Auburn, LSU, etc. to their bowl games? PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLease. No way.

Reactions: 1 person
They are playing with fire on this witch hunt. Coach T is lawyered up and ready to sue their butt for sending the source's (Tyndall fired him) good friend to investigate as the primary investigator. They had to remove him for conflict of interest. They will back down if they are smart.

I'm a Tyndall fan but how can our AD say anything to the NCAA about something that may or may not have happened down in Hattiesburg?

I'd like to see Donnie stick up for himself first.

And start sticking up for Tyndall and tell the NCAA to suck it.

The NCAA needs to be done away with period. It's a useless, self-serving organization. The sports are profitable which is all they care about, either be consistent with discipline or piss off.

Could not agree with both more. Wonder if the SEC will way in. Seriously doubt it since any possible infractions did not occur in the SEC.

I do think had the previous regime had worked together versus hanging each other out to dry. Pearl would still be here. Yea he lied so that was a self inflicted would but was he not advised that he would not need a lawyer.

Common Denominator in this is Cheek. I think he could care less about the success of the Athletic Programs at UTK. I mean look at where all sports have gone since his arrival.

Reactions: 3 people
Donnie is my coach until ncaa / DaveHart says he cant be. We have the talent in place to survive a down recruiting year or 2 and I love the system Donnie runs. Unless violations are major put him on a short leash and let the man do the job he was hired to do.Its time Dave Hart made a public show of support.

Reactions: 8 people
Donnie is my coach until ncaa / DaveHart says he cant be. We have the talent in place to survive a down recruiting year or 2 and I love the system Donnie runs. Unless violations are major put him on a short leash and let the man do the job he was hired to do.Its time Dave Hart made a public show of support.

+1

Nice first post. I'm definitely with you. I love the energy that Coach T exhibits, and it trickles down to the team. It's a refreshing change.

Reactions: 3 people
Common Denominator in this is Cheek. I think he could care less about the success of the Athletic Programs at UTK. I mean look at where all sports have gone since his arrival.

Cheek came here after most of the carnage Hamilton had inflicted on our athletic program..under a revolving door
of UT presidents. He's charged with raising the academic standing of the university, and by all accounts he's done that.

Reactions: 2 people
Cheek came here after most of the carnage Hamilton inflicted on our athletic program..under a revolving door
of UT presidents. He's charged with raising the academic standing of the university, and by all accounts he's done that.

FL had an opening recently for their president, wonder why Cheek was never considered?

Which is why UNC will get a slap on the wrist for almost 2 full decades of academic fraud. Their basketball program makes the NCAA so much money, they won't do anything to them.

Cheek came here after most of the carnage Hamilton had inflicted on our athletic program..under a revolving door

Yes. I know. Yada yada yada. He has done that will give him credit for the raising of academic standing. However, he oversees as one of his many responsibility, the AD, and he basically appears to not give a crap about any Athletic Team and also does the fish out of water for most hires.

Would love to hear the conversations between him and our AD.

IMO I think Hart will support Tyndall, nothing to lose and will not let him go provided the penalties are not harsh and Cheek allows him to do so.

Last edited:
They are playing with fire on this witch hunt. Coach T is lawyered up and ready to sue their butt for sending the source's (Tyndall fired him) good friend to investigate as the primary investigator. They had to remove him for conflict of interest. They will back down if they are smart.

I hope you're right.

VN Store

Back