It should be a bittersweet weekend ...

OrangeNehi

Something Vols fans should be used to by now, with the spectre of scandal hanging over Donnie Knoxville, plus a loss in basketball and a win in football we're likely to take away from the post-holiday games. Can you believe we must endure more drama at the basketball coaching position? Who vetted this guy?

Reactions: 1 person
Dude, with 12 games in football and damn near 30 in hoops, it seems a stretch to compare them on a one to one basis. And considering a bowl up for grabs etcetera this all seems like a bittersweet attempt at intelligence.

Something Vols fans should be used to by now, with the spectre of scandal hanging over Donnie Knoxville, plus a loss in basketball and a win in football we're likely to take away from the post-holiday games. Can you believe we must endure more drama at the basketball coaching position? Who vetted this guy?

To give you an actual response: Well, maybe we win in basketball AND football, and who knows, maybe we keep winning in basketball AND Donnie Knoxville is retained.

Right now, Donnie has basketball team playing with more heart than I have seen in a while. Very entertaining game.

Reactions: 8 people
Who the L is Donnie Knoxville and why should we care?

I, of course, mean Donnie, the new UT coach, whose last name I didn't want to try to spell. Okay, Tyndale. Right or wrong, who cares? Just another outlaw. So, you're right. He doesn't matter. But the talk of scandal surrounding yet another UT coach (including Lane Kiffin) can only hurt our already tarnished image, which has a lot of people scratching their heads and laughing their asses off.

Of course, Donnie Knoxville is an unfortunate choice. We don't want link him to us anymore than we have to. So I stand corrected. Of course, I'm making a reference to the real Johnny Knoxville, who is one of the "Jackass" gang. This thread has quickly become off-center. Everyone else knew who I meant by "Donnie Knoxville," right?

Not that it matters. Nothing but Butch Jones and UT football matter anymore. At least we have that. Bowl eligibility. Gee, you don't think there's any way that Vandy could ... nah.

Last edited:
I, of course, mean Donnie, the new UT coach, whose last name I didn't want to try to spell. Okay, Tyndale. Right or wrong, who cares? Just another outlaw. So, you're right. He doesn't matter. But the talk of scandal surrounding yet another UT coach (including Lane Kiffin) can only hurt our already tarnished image, which has a lot of people scratching their heads and laughing their asses off.

Of course, Donnie Knoxville is an unfortunate choice. We don't want link him to us anymore than we have to. So I stand corrected. Of course, I'm making a reference to the real Johnny Knoxville, who is one of the "Jackass" gang. This thread has quickly become off-center. Everyone else knew who I meant by "Donnie Knoxville," right?

Not that it matters. Nothing but Butch Jones and UT football matter anymore. At least we have that. Bowl eligibility. Gee, you don't think there's any way that Vandy could ... nah.
who the hell are you?

It's obvious that CDT is a good coach, but it sure looks like he is a "dead man walking". Sad. I thought the team looked improved.

Dude, piss off.

Reactions: 3 people
:mega_shok:

:mega_shok:

Sad useless and ignorant.

An obvious loss in BB and an obvious win in FB or at least it better be. BB fans better prepare for about 10 wins.

He actually would've left him in pretty good shape but Donnie had to build his own fort. Okie dokie. Btw, Zo is 4-1 at Cal. Beat 'cuse.

Yep Darius Thompson and AJ Davis would have made all the difference in the world. What will Zo do when he has to coach all his own recruits at Cal?

Maybe you sure learn to spell Donnie Tyndall's name correctly before you start slamming the guy. Just another poster wanting to "pile on".

Dude, with 12 games in football and damn near 30 in hoops, it seems a stretch to compare them on a one to one basis. And considering a bowl up for grabs etcetera this all seems like a bittersweet attempt at intelligence.

I was taking into account that UT could become bowl eligible with a win.

Maybe you sure learn to spell Donnie Tyndall's name correctly before you start slamming the guy. Just another poster wanting to "pile on".

I'm an English major and a career journalist. I don't like misspelling names so I called him Donnie Knoxville. Has anybody else noticed that there are some unnecessarily hostile people on these forums?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back