RPI Watch

calban

The RPI boards are coming online.
I've posted my favorites for those who like to watch how it changes with each game.
Live RPI is predicting a final RPI of 153.1. That can change as the team comes together. Need 2 halves with the same intensity and shooters need to become scorers.
Right now (it's early) we're sitting at 190-191 on each board.

http://www.rpiforecast.com/teams/Tennessee.html

2014-2015 Men's College Basketball Rating Percentage Index (RPI) Live - WarrenNolan.com

Post your favorite boards if you have better resources.

RPI has always fascinated me. Lost to a top rated team today and jumped upward 8 spots to 182.

RPI has always fascinated me. Lost to a top rated team today and jumped upward 8 spots to 182.

Beating Marquette should be a nice bump. Gotta get above .500 AWP before they can start really moving up.

The RPI boards are coming online.
I've posted my favorites for those who like to watch how it changes with each game.
Live RPI is predicting a final RPI of 153.1. That can change as the team comes together. Need 2 halves with the same intensity and shooters need to become scorers.
Right now (it's early) we're sitting at 190-191 on each board.

http://www.rpiforecast.com/teams/Tennessee.html

2014-2015 Men's College Basketball Rating Percentage Index (RPI) Live - WarrenNolan.com

Post your favorite boards if you have better resources.

Wow! 3-4 years ago this was'nt acceptable. We lost to Duke by 10 and the petition was on. 132 by Sagarin, wow! Yee haw! Yeah, we're turning a corner.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow! 3-4 years ago this was'nt acceptable. We lost to Duke by 10 and the petition was on. 132 by Sagarin, wow! Yee haw! Yeah, we're turning a corner.

Marquette is the only loss that should have been a W so shhh. We're okay right now.

Reactions: 1 person
Live RPI gives us a 26% chance of winning. spread is -7.7.
I think home court will make this game much closer. Only Butler's second road game. Our third at home.

Also, Butler's RPI is in the 30s last I saw. Would be a nice resume booster if we find ourselves on the bubble in February.

Also, Butler's RPI is in the 30s last I saw. Would be a nice resume booster if we find ourselves on the bubble in February.
Conference RPIs are respectable this season. If they remain that way and we could pull 5-1 out of the next six, we could actually be in position for a bubble run.
Wouldn't have considered it before the KS win.
Now that's optimistic coming from me.

VN Store

Back