SIAP Basketball Promo

I got tickets to butler and Kansas state for $37 total.. Sure 300 level tickets, but I doubt it will be sold out anyway.

I got tickets to butler and Kansas state for $37 total.. Sure 300 level tickets, but I doubt it will be sold out anyway.

I wouldve strongly encouraged you, and all others to not purchase from UTTIX, at least currently...with the low interest around the program scalpers is the way to go. you could find lowers for $5 for the Texas Southern game. I sat court side, with tix to the Ray Mears room pre game, $20 for 2 tix, also included parking pass.

I wouldve strongly encouraged you, and all others to not purchase from UTTIX, at least currently...with the low interest around the program scalpers is the way to go. you could find lowers for $5 for the Texas Southern game. I sat court side, with tix to the Ray Mears room pre game, $20 for 2 tix, also included parking pass.
The auburn game is almost sold out,I tried scalping but everybody wanted 170 dollars for lower arena,I said screw it and got section 300 fr 7 dollars

The auburn game is almost sold out,I tried scalping but everybody wanted 170 dollars for lower arena,I said screw it and got section 300 fr 7 dollars

You don't try to scalp tickets this far out, and no, it's not even close to a sell out. They're sitting at around 15k, meaning there's about 6k seats remaining, it won't be a sellout and unless something drastic changes with the outcome of our season you'll be able to get lower level seats for a good price.

You don't try to scalp tickets this far out, and no, it's not even close to a sell out. They're sitting at around 15k, meaning there's about 6k seats remaining, it won't be a sellout and unless something drastic changes with the outcome of our season you'll be able to get lower level seats for a good price.

It's a Christmas gift so I had to go ahead and get them as we wouldn't have the cash for it later

Usually I go to scalpers for tickets, but these were like $7 each, and me and my dad will just move closer if the seating is THAT bad. So I got 2 tickets to Butler and 2 for Kstate for a steal of $37..

Good suggestion but sometimes its nice to already have your ticket purchased ahead of time.

Usually I go to scalpers for tickets, but these were like $7 each, and me and my dad will just move closer if the seating is THAT bad. So I got 2 tickets to Butler and 2 for Kstate for a steal of $37..

Good suggestion but sometimes its nice to already have your ticket purchased ahead of time.

Agree on your last part, my cousin came down for the Florida football game and had never been down here, so I bought the tix ahead of time so we could get in early and he could get the whole experience.

VN Store

Back