Willie Carmichael's Block

Became my favorite player during the game. Incredibly athletic for a big guy, and a whole lot a fun to watch.

Reactions: 1 person
I screamed so hard when carmicheal blocked that shot! That block brought energy to the game!!!

Carmichael has a very huge upside. At 230 pounds and his athleticism he is a double double every night. I hope Tyndall will settle on a rotation of him, Woodson, and McGhee inside and let Owens have his five to seven minutes if he is not going to red shirt him. I would like to see Punter be the eventual point guard 9 assists and 3 turnovers so far to free up Josh to be the scorer along with Moore on the other wing. We could sub with whomever is the best of Mostella, Baulkman, and Hubbs. Right now that would be Mostella and Baulkman. Reese who knows he seems to hurt as much as he helps when he is in the game.

Carmichael has a very huge upside. At 230 pounds and his athleticism he is a double double every night. I hope Tyndall will settle on a rotation of him, Woodson, and McGhee inside and let Owens have his five to seven minutes if he is not going to red shirt him. I would like to see Punter be the eventual point guard 9 assists and 3 turnovers so far to free up Josh to be the scorer along with Moore on the other wing. We could sub with whomever is the best of Mostella, Baulkman, and Hubbs. Right now that would be Mostella and Baulkman. Reese who knows he seems to hurt as much as he helps when he is in the game.

Is he really 230 ? Doesn't look like it lol

VN Store

Back