Tyndall's first home win

madbamahater

I like the way he coaches. Very energetic and vocal. Was working the crowd some and trying to get the crowd involved. I think UT has stumbled upon a good coach!

Reactions: 4 people
Pretty sure this was a tourney team last year and coached by former Indiana coach Mike Davis.
Good opponent. Definitely not a cupcake.

Pretty sure this was a tourney team last year and coached by former Indiana coach Mike Davis.

They lost several players, not expected to be good, and lost by 26 to Eastern Washington.....they have potential to be better but right one would be considered a cupcake.

They were missing their senior point guard. A win is a win, but this team has a long way to go to even be decent, much less good.

Can someone please sell me on CDT. I understand the previous violations and allegations, and the "we're ok with that attitude." But wth. I will pull for this team, but something prevents me, I guess facts and evidence, from pulling for CDT.

Can someone please sell me on CDT. I understand the previous violations and allegations, and the "we're ok with that attitude." But wth. I will pull for this team, but something prevents me, I guess facts and evidence, from pulling for CDT.

This is going to be a hard season to follow the Men's basketball team. The cupboard for bare for CDT and this team could be similar to some of Wade Houston's teams.

anybody stand out tonight?

JRich was the player of the game. He had a solid game. Moore was a no show in the first half but scored 11 in the second with some nice hustle plays. This team will get better as the season goes on. We are probably the 9th or 10th best team in the SEC.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back