The Official Tennessee vs. Texas Southern Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, FSN

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
Tennessee Volunteers: 0-1 (0-0 SEC)

usa-today-8203697.0.jpg

vs.

Texas Southern Tigers: 0-2 (0-0 SWAC)

sn_u_murray_d1_1296x729.jpg

7:00 PM ET, November 20, 2014
Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, Tennessee

Line: UT -18.5
O/U: -

TV: FSN
Radio: Vol Network
Satellite Radio: N/A
Online: ESPN3.com

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Hoping this will be a good opportunity to gain some confidence and find out identity as a team.

I don't know if they will find identity this early in. Hopefully before conference play. But certainly we hope to see steady growth.

They have to reduce the turnovers no question about it. That's all about team chemistry.

Maybe we will see Mostella work the point a lot more tonight. I think they may have something there.....

I just want to see some improvement. Hopefully we can learn to be consistent on both ends of the floor. I know it's tough to do early on with so many newcomers. Here's to a blowout win tonight at TBA.

OTS::: Have you all seen the DAY 3 Veterans Classic Vid? It hypes you up for this game!

Chris Thomas is a former 5* recruit who is very well traveled, averaging about 13 & 8 through the first 2 games but is the type that could go off

I'm looking forward to see the press in action. If executed effectively, it will be a problem for TSU. Freshmen McGhee and Carmichael will get a chance to prove themselves in the starting lineup. McGhee may get a double-double tonight. Mostella may score 20 plus. Can't wait to see Baulkman on the court.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm looking forward to see the press in action. If executed effectively, it will be a problem for TSU. Freshmen McGhee and Carmichael will get a chance to prove themselves in the starting lineup. McGhee may get a double-double tonight. Mostella may score 20 plus. Can't wait to see Baulkman on the court.

Let the game begin!:clap: And that would be a :yes: to Jabari's double-double! We've already talked about it!

Give UT a 23-game win streak in home-openers.

Make Tennessee 4-0 all-time against current members of the Southwestern Athletic Conference.

Be Donnie Tyndall's first vic- tory as Tennessee's head coach.

Help UT avoid its first 0-2 start since 1965-66, when coach Ray Mears' Vols fell to Michigan (on the road) and Vanderbilt to begin the year.

VN Store

Back