Texas Southern game on SportSouth

SeniorDrill

Tennessee-Texas Southern will be televised on Thursday at 7 pm on SportSouth. Texas Southern is projected to finish 3rd in the Southwest Athletic Conference. They are coming to Knoxville 0-2 with losses to Eastern Washington 86-62 and Indiana 83-64.

Tennessee-Texas Southern will be televised on Thursday at 7 pm on SportSouth. Texas Southern is projected to finish 3rd in the Southwest Athletic Conference. They are coming to Knoxville 0-2 with losses to Eastern Washington 86-62 and Indiana 83-64.

glad its on tv

Hey, guys! Here's something interesting I just spotted! California will be playing #23 Syracuse on ESPN2 at 9 pm following the Tennessee-Texas Southern game at 7 pm.

Last edited:
Hey, guys! Here's something interesting I just spotted! California will be playing #23 Syracuse on ESPN2 at 9 pm following the Tennessee-Texas Southern game at 7 pm.

I don't find that interesting at all. At least it's at 9 I can turn it on and it'll put me to sleep lol.

Reactions: 1 person
I watched a little bit of the Texas Southern- Indiana game last night and Texas Southern likes to push the ball and it looks like they play a small lineup that will shoot the 3ball and play man to man defense.

Would rather watch the Kardashian's before watching another Counzo game.

Reactions: 1 person
I watched a little bit of the Texas Southern- Indiana game last night and Texas Southern likes to push the ball and it looks like they play a small lineup that will shoot the 3ball and play man to man defense.

Same here. They look like a decent team that can move the ball and create a lot of space. Can't wait to see how much of a zone Tennessee plays and what happens when they start knocking down shots.

I still believe this team will struggle rebounding. Anyone know why Woodson isn't playing?

VN Store

Back