Quick Question

kyoon2

Why in the world would you cheat at Southern Miss? If he was at Kentucky or something I would understand, but ****ing Southern Miss? Who gives a **** about them?

well... if you don't cheat, I would guess not many recruits would give a **** about them, either.

Why in the world would you cheat at Southern Miss? If he was at Kentucky or something I would understand, but ****ing Southern Miss? Who gives a **** about them?

Why would you cheat at UK? No need to cheat at the blue-blood schools. But everyone in college sports is dirty. It's just a matter of degrees and who has been caught and who hasn't.

Reactions: 1 person
Seems to me like the smaller schools would be more prone to cheating to catch up with the Kentucky's and Duke's of the world.

Quick question - why start a thread about this when there are already a tons of threads about this?

Reactions: 3 people
There sure has been alot of newer posters since the investigation was announced ,don't think this Is the type of excitement Tyndall was thinking about lol oh well he'll get the job done go vols

Reactions: 3 people
it makes sense for a coach at a historical program to cheat to deliver the result. At So. Miss, who gives a **** as long as you are .500.

Quick answer... you try to get better wherever you are. Where you are is the most important place at that time. You want to succeed.. It is just like stated earlier. it is done in varying degrees. He wasn't at a big name school but tried to make the team better. Sometimes you get caught sometimes you don't..

VN Store

Back