DirecTV suscribers... RE: TONIGHTS UT vs. VCU GAME

UT's#1Fan

Senior Executive Member
I have whatever minimum package that has the SEC network... It does not have the CBS Network Channel 221.

I called to see what it would cost to add the package that has that channel and it would be $7-8 per month BUT...

Then the lady said I could upgrade to the package that has the channel 221, then call tomorrow to downgrade to the previous package and it would ultimately only cost me $1 or $2 dollars.

Hope this helps you all!

:hi::rock:

Last edited:
I have whatever minimum package that has the SEC network... It does not have the CBS Network Channel 221.

I called to see what it would cost to add the package that has that channel and it would be $7-8 per month BUT...

Then the lady said I could upgrade to the package that has the channel 221, then call tomorrow to downgrade to the previous package and it would ultimately only cost me $1 or $2 dollars.

Hope this helps you all!

Edit. I see cbs network is choice extra. Just disregard what I had before.

Last edited:
Sounds like how I got TruTV the first time it had NCAAT games, back when I was with Comcast.

I have Directv Choice which includes that channel. I'm pretty sure you have to have a Choice or better package to get the SEC network as well. Maybe I'm wrong on that but if I'm right a person might as well upgrade and stay at that level to watch all the SEC network stuff. Jmo

I get sec network but not cbs sports channel

Reactions: 1 person
Edit. I see cbs network is choice extra. Just disregard what I had before.

Well i thought i had that channel as well but when i tried to record it from my android app it said i couldnt so i called to see if it was included in my channel line up and the lady said it wasnt.

I have SEC Network as i've watched many games on it. I'll look into this more.

Yeah. I tried to edit my post before anyone saw it. I forgot there is a smaller upgrade of Choice Extra between Choice and the Premier packages.
I like those $19 ads they run.
When Sunday Ticket hits, my bill is rarely under $200.

Reactions: 2 people

Hope this helps you all!

After watching the game - you got ripped off.

VN Store

Back