Tennessee/Memphis discussion

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I just get tired of them coming to our board and talk about their garbage program and take jabs at ours.
We may have to start a TN/Memphis thread. I don't mind the debates, but I don't want to read them in every thread.

Reactions: 16 people
Who cares about Memphis??? UT has issues right now that need to be resolved. When those are taken care of the only thing on everyone's mind will be. Where the hell we gonna get a coach from now. Fact. This isn't looking good for the future of CDT. Tennessee basketball is about to become a nightmare.

Reactions: 6 people
You have to be careful what you ask for...Most of you guys wanted Cuonzo gone...the grass is not always greener!

Reactions: 3 people
You have to be careful what you ask for...Most of you guys wanted Cuonzo gone...the grass is not always greener!

CDT hasn't even coached his first game yet, you sound like your hoping CDT and the program fail so you can blast that Cuonzo crap all over this board.

Reactions: 1 person
Can't hurt to try. All you guys have to do is report posts that belong here when you see them derailing other threads. It's not that difficult. :hi:

I love it!!

Now, can you create a similar American Pig thread over on FF? :crazy:

24ten.xlarge3.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Can't hurt to try. All you guys have to do is report posts that belong here when you see them derailing other threads. It's not that difficult. :hi:

Haha...I know. Just bustin your chops Freak. I hope it works.

VN Store

Back