Tyndall speaking at Knoxville QB Club today

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Anyone attend?

B2GP3JiIQAEj0wI.jpg

(photo via Rob Lewis)

Volquest_Rob: Mon 12:48pm .@UTCoachJones makes an impromptu appearance at the QB club, makes a point of saying he's here in support of Tyndall

Reactions: 4 people
Rumor going around that charges were brought against Southern Miss by a disgruntled former player. Says that there is nothing to find will all blow over soon.

Reactions: 3 people
“I want to quickly address the deal that’s going on at Southern Miss,” Tyndall told the crowd at Calhoun’s on the River. “I’m not allowed to comment on it. I know there will be probably be those of those that want to ask and have questions, but I will be fully cooperating. I can’t comment at all until it’s run its course, but I feel very confident that everything is going to be fine. I just have to leave it at that.”

Lady Vols basketball coach Holly Warlick vouched for Tyndall at the luncheon.

She promised fans Tyndall will “get it done” and encouraged them to stand behind the coach.

Added UT football coach Butch Jones, who arrived at the luncheon a surprise guest:

“There’s a standard and an expectation in place. That’s what Coach Tyndall is building. That’s what we’re building. And it takes time. But when you get it, and you get it right, it’s around for a very long period of time.”

Donnie Tyndall tells Knoxville Quarterback Club

Reactions: 3 people
Nope...time to move on and play ball! Go Vols!

Right on! Hey off subject. Why did Warlick lie about some of the girls suspensions? I know you have some inside info. I heard they were upset about the report of skipping class.

Good to see Butch and Holly backing him up.

Right on! Hey off subject. Why did Warlick lie about some of the girls suspensions? I know you have some inside info. I heard they were upset about the report of skipping class.
Inside info? Her niece nephew is Jabari McGhee, freshmen forward from Hargrave Military Academy.. I might be wrong, but I don't think she's an insider?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back