Thoughts on Chiles seeing his first action?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Only played eight minutes and had a rebound, an assist and a steal. Any thoughts on his play?

He also had a brace on his shoulder, so he's still getting there health wise. He looks like he could be a solid person to bring up the ball.

He also had a brace on his shoulder, so he's still getting there health wise. He looks like he could be a solid person to bring up the ball.

It would completely change this team if he became a guy who could run the point adequately.

he's a bigger pg than I figured. Reminds me of a bigger, slower, less confident and injured Mike Conley.
Couldn't really tell enough as he was not trying to do much, but if he could play minutes at pg, we could keep Punter at SG and that is a necessity, imo. The team seems to not run smoothly at all with Punter at pg and he's been able to hit a couple of spot up shots from the wing and corner when he is at SG

I like how he looked and would hope he could be the backup guy to Richardson. This frees up Punter and even Richardson to be the attacking guard on the wing. He did well in his 8 minutes hopefully Tyndall can find that much time for him in some upcoming games.

VN Store

Back