The VCU Game

biganbad

Does anyone know if it will be on the sec network or will it also be on espn3 ,,,,,,,, I hope directv isn't going to be like this the whole basketball season

Does anyone know if it will be on the sec network or will it also be on espn3 ,,,,,,,, I hope directv isn't going to be like this the whole basketball season

The CBS sports network, not your regular CBS channel. It's channel 813 if you are a charter customer.

Reactions: 1 person
Can't wait till Friday. I've lived up in MD for the past 10 years and have never been to a UT basketball game. It's about time they play in my area!

Reactions: 3 people
Wish we had a few " patsy" games before taking on the 15th ranked team in the country. Hoping we don't get embarrassed with VCU's 40 minutes of hell defense and our lack of point guard.

I think we have a real shot to beat VCU. Key is can we handle the pressure they will bring and not having a PG naturally. With that said Weber not playing and there best offensive player is Graham. Most teams that press don't like to be pressed. VCU have a bunch of freshman on there team as well but not as many as us.. We have to handle the press play hard and I believe we can get it done. What a great start we knock the #15 team off. Talk about making some noise.

We match up well with them in size and it will be an exciting game to watch. I am hoping we can force them into more turnovers than they force us into. It will be a tough game to win almost a home game for them. I still thinking we have a chance mainly because they are not large inside and shouldn't be able to dominate in the post.

When is this game? Next Saturday? I for one, don't think our basketvols will be as bad as everyone is predicting.

Can't wait till Friday. I've lived up in MD for the past 10 years and have never been to a UT basketball game. It's about time they play in my area!

I'll be there as well. I just hope that it's a better game than the last time they were in the general vicinity. I went to see the game when we played Georgetown and neither team broke 40, god that was an ugly.

I think we have a real shot to beat VCU. Key is can we handle the pressure they will bring and not having a PG naturally. With that said Weber not playing and there best offensive player is Graham. Most teams that press don't like to be pressed. VCU have a bunch of freshman on there team as well but not as many as us.. We have to handle the press play hard and I believe we can get it done. What a great start we knock the #15 team off. Talk about making some noise.

Double digit loss. No cohesion. No PG. And now controversy. They were meh against two nothing g teams.

Single digit loss is a win. VCU plays uptempo, press D, and we are playing JRich at PG, which is definitely not his best position and is an indictment of the actual PGs on the roster.

VN Store

Back