Tennessee vs Lenoir-Rhyne Exhibition II Official Game thread (7:00pm)

Early 5-4 lead for Lenoir-Rhyne.

It's 8-6 now. The same player has all eight points or LR. Anyone else watching? I tuned in on WatchESPN.

Armani Moore pushing the ball. And one.

I'd like to point out, my stream still sucks just like the other night. I'd like my money back ESPN and Comcrap!

UT 2-12 from the field. 6 points with 12 min to go.

I haven't seen a single pick and roll or clearout yet. If Donnie wants me to turn on him, I don't care about student housing. Stop running pick and rolls and run a motion offense dumping it down to Dom and I'll turn quickly.

I'd like to point out, my stream still sucks just like the other night. I'd like my money back ESPN and Comcrap!

My quality is terrible also. Worse than the other night. No clue why.

I haven't seen a single pick and roll or clearout yet. If Donnie wants me to turn on him, I don't care about student housing. Stop running pick and rolls and run a motion offense dumping it down to Dom and I'll turn quickly.

I think 2 of our baskets are in transition and not off half court sets yet. I'm trying to watch this and the Auburn- aTm game at the same time.

I think 2 of our baskets are in transition and not off half court sets yet. I'm trying to watch this and the Auburn- aTm game at the same time.

they look good when getting turnovers and running. Good and aggressive. Halfcourt offense is ugly and not spaced as I have expected and I hate those lazy passes to the wing.

VN Store

Back