Poll: Should Tyndall be fired?

Poll: Should Tyndall be fired?

• Total voters
Should Tennessee fire Donnie Tyndall now in light of the investigation?

Why or why not?

Seriously? Fired five hours after the story breaks that something MIGHT have happened during his time at USM and he MIGHT have known about it?

I get that where there's smoke, there's usually fire, but let's pump the brakes a little here.

Reactions: 6 people
Seriously? Fired five hours after the story breaks that something MIGHT have happened during his time at USM and he MIGHT have known about it?

I get that where there's smoke, there's usually fire, but let's pump the brakes a little here.

I voted no. But many are flaming

30% Disapproval rating Already is very dangerous.
Need to get this NCAA thing cleared up quick and then try to salvage this class
This could be the start of very rough waters (figures we would head into it just as football turns around)

If this had happened before August, I would have said yes. As it stands, we're better served letting this thing play out. If it becomes obvious a show cause or major infractions are going to come, we fire him at the end of the year. Otherwise, for better or worse, we're going to stick with him. I'm surprised how many of you are already loyal to Tyndall. He's literally coached 0 regular season games for us, and he's already creating more negative attention for this program. I'm personally pretty mad at Tyndall and Hart.

Reactions: 7 people
UT made a HUGE mistake by not standing with Pearl through all of that mess. He should have NEVER been fired. The Vols should have told the NCAA to **** off and rode the wave with and for Pearl. Even if it meant a few years of probation...

Reactions: 14 people
UT made a HUGE mistake by not standing with Pearl through all of that mess. He should have NEVER been fired. The Vols should have told the NCAA to **** off and rode the wave with and for Pearl. Even if it meant a few years of probation...

This I agree with because Bruce truly bled orange

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
The question is should Hart be fired!!! How can you hire someone with previous NCAA Issues.

Lets face it, Hart botched the football coaching search process. But we lucked into a good coach.

He botched this hire as well. How can you hire someone less than 24 hours after another coach has turned you down and do a complete investigation of the second coach? you can not!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back