Peace Offering

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeniorDrill

OK, peace offering! I really like you guys. My wife says I'm like a bulldog holding on to a bone. I think I can release my references to Brandon, the walk on who could, and move on to the current season. I really have nothing against any of you. You are all quite charming in your own way. Maybe Brandon wants to play bad enough to red shirt and try to come back, I really don't know. I am more likely to believe he will enter a graduate program, become a graduate assistant to Coach T, which has been offered, and pursue a career in coaching. I commend BleedingTennOrange on his love of the game of basketball and love of the Tennessee Vols. It really takes someone special to be so loyal to a forum. As you probably know, I am a good wordsmith, so anything I post from now on will not be inflammatory but in support of our basketball program. Enjoyed the dialogue but time to move into the reality of a new season and push the Vols as far as they can go!

For those wondering, SD has had an obsession with Brandon Lopez for the past several months and brings it up all the time. He's finally moving on from it.

@SD Your wife sounds like a very intelligent woman. You are lucky.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks Senior Drill. :cheer: It takes a good man to make amends and keep it moving for the common good of the Nation....Volnation that is! GO Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
Hmm. Can't get my wife to read VN much less advise me on posting.
Must have a goodun SD.

so what, you were wrong and now you wanna be cool? w/e....glad you like you though

How did you all dodge the SeniorDrill bullet? For me it was the bullet who just wouldn't stop.

You pick the day that Dirty Donnie makes s*** hit the fan to apologize SD? Lol

Funny, lots of folks don't even know what I am talking about. The university has said everything was fully investigated prior to hiring Coach T so I'm good with that. Certainly hope the higher ups in the NCAA don't have a vendetta against the Vols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back