Woodson's attitude trending positive

kamoshika

"He is not where we need him to be or want him to be yet, but he has made a ton of progress," Tyndall said after the exhibition. "I think the biggest thing I can say about Dom is that he went from a guy that had the right approach and attitude about two out of three days, or maybe four out of every six days, to a guy that has been pretty consistent. He has maybe had one bad day out of the last three weeks. So, because of his approach and mentality, he is getting better."

..."His conditioning has improved and his attitude is fantastic," Tyndall said.

After dropping more than 25 pounds, Memphis transfer Dominic Woodson earned start in exhibition - GoVolsXtra Story

I dont like the attitude myself. Anybody else see what he did at the 1:42 mark, just before the half.... during the pikeville 1st free throw attempt. I wish i knew how to mske a GIF of it. I know the players are not angels, but this guy looks like a cancer to me. I hope im wrong because we could use him.

I dont like the attitude myself. Anybody else see what he did at the 1:42 mark, just before the half.... during the pikeville 1st free throw attempt. I wish i knew how to mske a GIF of it. I know the players are not angels, but this guy looks like a cancer to me. I hope im wrong because we could use him.

Are you not gonna share what he did?

Reactions: 5 people

Kind of leaving out a key piece of information don't you think?

Reactions: 6 people

What did he do at the foul line?

Reactions: 2 people

Still waiting.

Reactions: 4 people

I saw it! Unbelievable! I have never seen a player do something so disrespectful!

Interesting how we plant seeds.

Cliffhanger.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for the delay. Had to watch a movie with my daughter. I didnt mean to act like it was a big deal. Dom threw an elbow to the Pikeville player on the 1st free throw. You can tell he wasnt blocking out, he was just being a prick. The Pikeville player complained to the ref and Dom started talking crap to the player. I realize this aint a big deal, its just revealing who he is.

Unless it was a bow to the face it isn't the least bit dirty, big guys boxing out use their elbows, this is nothing new.
In my opinion it was very dirty. Go to the replay on watch.espn its at the 1:42 mark before halftime. I respect your opinion BTO. Id like for your take on it.

In my opinion it was very dirty. Go to the replay on watch.espn its at the 1:42 mark before halftime. I respect your opinion BTO. Id like for your take on it.

Just watched it, there's nothing there man. That's Woodson being used to going against Carmichael or Moore in practice, you fire off the block and put and elbow into the chest of the opponent. If appeared the other guy thought it was 2 shots and was caught off guard, that's why it looked as bad as it did. Didn't see the player complaining to the ref, and definitely didn't see Dom talking $hit. He said something to the player, but the guy didn't react negatively, for all you know Dom said my bad man.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back