Coach T and students

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
There's no connection, Bruce energized students, Zo sucked. Donnie T isn't giving us any energy or excitement to feed on. Any ideas what the plan is?

He has addressed students on the campus such as fraternities asking for their support. Thats a start.

Reactions: 2 people
Wish student section was behind the benches, where the camera view is mostly, instead of the goal. Students can be an asset when rowdy.

When I was a student, we didn't need to have our asses kissed to go to football and basketball games.

This times 10,000. Same mindset that causes college graduates to assume somebody in the working world owes them $50k a year, a company car, and an office with a window.

This times 10,000. Same mindset that causes college graduates to assume somebody in the working world owes them $50k a year, a company car, and an office with a window.
Wait.. We aren't guaranteed that with an undergrad degree?

Reactions: 1 person

Funny you should say that. Have intereviewed several recent graduates in the last 2 years and many are just like that, want a guarantee, etc that gives them $ before they get out of bed in the morning.
They don't make it more than 5 minutes before I have moved onto the next person and hope I find a go getter who wants to be rewarded for their performance.

Funny you should say that. Have intereviewed several recent graduates in the last 2 years and many are just like that, want a guarantee, etc that gives them $ before they get out of bed in the morning.
They don't make it more than 5 minutes before I have moved onto the next person and hope I find a go getter who wants to be rewarded for their performance.

I wish I can work for ya. The entitled mentality is stupid for me. You reap what you sow.

Its a privilege to go to college and root for a great university like UT. Take it upon yourself to get your friends involved and get TB loud as hell while you're there. Don't wait on a pep rally or the team to beat a top ranked school to start going to BBall games, just go and support the players, everyone likes playing in front of a packed house. Exactly like no one likes playing to an empty arena. Hell go to the women's games too, get involved and support your school. It is such a cool thing to go to UT. I graduated 00-04 and still talk to several of my friends that envy me that I got to go to all those home games, bowl games, O&W games etc.... consider yourself blessed and get things started yourself. GBO!!

I see Coach Tyndall being someone that students will grow to like. He seems like an everyman that isn't too worried about his image if he were to high five or chest bump some folks in the student section after a game. He is currently working his rearend off on recruiting and developing an under developed but IMO promising roster. I know he has spoken to the Greeks but it always takes wins to put the tush in the cush. Fingers crossed for the best possible result for this group this year.

Well now I know why I only got two of the three things listed here when I started with my company, they were waiting on me to get my degree to get that company car.

He's a good coach and you will like his product on the court. We don't need him doing body paint, bbq'n, boatin', rappin'.........just win.........

fyi I liked Pearl. No one is Pearl so get over it.

Little Donnie T will offer a lot to get behind. It's the fans job to show up, not the coaches.

I worked my ass off for my company car and window. At 26 i can say not all of us are entitled but too many are. Its an issue with the universities giving off that impression imo.

He doesn't have Bruce's charisma, but he doesn't display the apathy of Cuonzo.
Donnie fits somewhere between those two extremes, but I think he's putting so much time and effort into molding a quality team that he doesn't have much left for schmoozing.

VN Store

Back