Anyone find highlights for UPike?

OrngeJuiceJones

For all of us who couldn't watch tonight.. would love to see some! Can't find any on utsports or youtube.

For all of us who couldn't watch tonight.. would love to see some! Can't find any on utsports or youtube.
? What are you asking? For someone to make someone from the film they supposedly recorded? I doubt anyone has the film.

I suggest waiting till the morning till UTSports post them like they usually do. They'll also post post game interviews and player interviews, usually.

preciate it DB. :hi: Look at you finding videos during 4H class. lol

On a more serious note, I think Armani's shot has improved by a shear lack of conscious. I never thought the form was bad, he just seemed to hesitated a lot on deeper jumpers. And those are the ones you gotta KNOW are going down while shooting.

One game sample(exhibition at that) I know, but he wouldn't have shot that step back 3 from the corner with as much confidence in the past. jmo

preciate it DB. :hi: Look at you finding videos during 4H class. lol

On a more serious note, I think Armani's shot has improved by a shear lack of conscious. I never thought the form was bad, he just seemed to hesitated a lot on deeper jumpers. And those are the ones you gotta KNOW are going down while shooting.

One game sample(exhibition at that) I know, but he wouldn't have shot that step back 3 from the corner with as much confidence in the past. jmo

Don't have school today Election Day :)

VN Store

Back