What do you expect ? (Pikeville edition )

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
Do y'all think we see all the defensive and offensive sets in full motion Monday? Do y'all think we see the real head coach Donnie Tyndall or will he not be as intense as if this was a sec game ? And finally who do you expect to be the lead scorer ?

My answers
1.yes,I think we see all sets in full motion it may not be perfect but I think we will see it
2.yes I think coach Tyndall will be as exciting as a coach we have seen on the sidelines in a while
3. I predict the leading scorer will be josh Richardson with 17 pts

I definitely think we'll see DT be intense. I would guess Richardson will be the top scorer with 20+.

You'll see it all.
Donnie has a lot of ground to make up.
Lot's of rotation and different combinations of players. Probably see every eligible player that is healthy.

I bet Josh will be the second leading scorer and one of our players (Hubbs, Mostella, Baulkman) get hot from the 3 and lead our scorers.

Probably won't happen in either exhibition game....but I can't wait to see CDT get T'ed up. TBA will go crazy.

Considering what we know and what we don't know about this team, it's best not to think.

I'm not sure the entire defense has been installed yet, so I don't think you'll see all of it. Maybe you'll see all of what has been installed, but there is a part of me thinks CDT will keep a few wrinkles in his pocket to not give future opponents film to scout.

As for intensity, a coach who is truly intense can't turn it on and off. You either are intense, or you're not. So, I think we'll see the real CDT.

Leading scorer will maybe be someone you wouldn't expect given the exhibition nature. If we get a comfortable lead, I'll go out on a limb and say Mostella. If we are forced to play the starters longer due to a close game, I'll say JRich.

Hubbs had like 17 one exhibition game last year if I remember correctly.

Is this going to be on TV ? According to utsports, it is. But Charter says no on the cable guide. Anyone know for sure?

I think I'm picking Woodson to score the most points I doubt Pikeville can guard him if we can get the ball into him. He might have four or five dunks.

I think I'm picking Woodson to score the most points I doubt Pikeville can guard him if we can get the ball into him. He might have four or five dunks.

I don't see it happening because of his conditioning I think it will be sec time before we see him really play like a big man

You'll see it all.
Donnie has a lot of ground to make up.
Lot's of rotation and different combinations of players. Probably see every eligible player that is healthy.

I agree whole-heartedly.

As far as the leading scorer, that will probably be josh. He'll get more minutes to play which will warrant him more time to get points.

I agree whole-heartedly.

As far as the leading scorer, that will probably be josh. He'll get more minutes to play which will warrant him more time to get points.
Can't wait to see the young guys like Jabari play. Our future.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, me, too Calban. I think all of our guys will be good and when our team really gel, we're gonna give the SEC HELL!

Is this going to be on TV ? According to utsports, it is. But Charter says no on the cable guide. Anyone know for sure?
SEC Network is showing both exhibition games. By the way, Kentucky is playing Pikeville today at 7 pm. Think that is also on SEC Network!

SEC Network is showing both exhibition games. By the way, Kentucky is playing Pikeville today at 7 pm. Think that is also on SEC Network!

It will be and UK plays them today. Excited to see how the team plays on Monday even though it's an exhibition

I see the game with Pikeville playing Kentucky tonight at 7 on Sec Network, but don't see any games with Tennessee playing Pikeville Monday night. I have directv could that be an issue??

I see the game with Pikeville playing Kentucky tonight at 7 on Sec Network, but don't see any games with Tennessee playing Pikeville Monday night. I have directv could that be an issue??

It's on one of the SECN alternate channels. It probably won't show up on the guide until tomorrow.

VN Store

Back