Tyndall's Tenacity!

SeniorDrill

Tyndall's Tenacity! Read why the Tennessee basketball players have nothing but good things to say about their new head coach and check out highlights from Monday's scrimmage. (5 minutes) Jabari McGhee, "“I mean he has a passion. To play for him, you have to have passion. I love playing for him.” Detrick Mostella, "“I like how he talks to us in practice. It’s just that motivation thing that keeps us going everyday. You gotta love Coach Tyndall. As a coach you need to do that to pump up your players to make your players do everything right." If this is not a 180 degree change in direction for the Vols, don't know what is! Scout.com - College and High School Football, Basketball, Recruiting, NFL, and MLB Front Page

Reactions: 2 people
Were going to force a lot of turnovers the defense is very aggressive. I expect we will get called for a lot of fouls as well really like the way we pressure the ball.

We will all be very happy CDT came to Rocky Top over the coming years. I know I am already. IMO, he will be the best hire Hart makes during his tenure as AD.

Reactions: 1 person
Now we are sounding like Vol Fans! Go VOLS! Lets do this!:)

I wouldn't log on after our 1st loss lol...idk if you are prepared for it. You'll see people show up on here that you haven't saw before wanting the coach fired.

Hustle, grit and determination can account for a lot that talent alone does not. Tindall's style is just what we need to be competitive this year. The players seem to be buying in, too.

I'm excited and optimistic!

We will all be very happy CDT came to Rocky Top over the coming years. I know I am already. IMO, he will be the best hire Hart makes during his tenure as AD.

And as soon as he loses his first game at UT there will be Vol fans questioning his ability.

Werent we picked to be last in the SEC. Seems the bar is pretty easy to beat this year. I too am excited and just cant help but think we will be better than the predictions.

He says, until we start 1-6 in SEC play and then he's like, "Dave Hart is an idiot! Fahr Butch, Tyndall, and Dave!!!"

Thanks guys. Ya'll are so over protective. LOL... But, I've got something for the "head-hunter" posters. I'm not always as meek and mild as I been this far.

On another note. I am too excited about our first game. I just want to know how many of you are planning to attend?

Last edited:
Someone said that the Pikeville game will be on the SEC alternative channel...tifwiw

Santa Clara game should be muy interesante. Can't believe Keating is still there. Buzz Peterson scratches his head.

VN Store

Back