Recruits at game

I hate to say it, but if there are recruits at this game I am quite sure they are looking at Alabama.

I sat right in front of Mario and didn't even realize it. When we got to the gate, I stipped back to allow the others in my row to exit first, and I accidentally bumped into him. I excused myself, and he was extremely polite. He then asked if I went to UT, so I introduced myself and asked his name and position. It was like shaking hands with a porterhouse steak. He's a large kid and extremely polite. Every question I asked, it was a very natural "yes, sir" or "no, sir". I wished him luck, hoped he enjoyed his visit, and said I'd like to see him in Orange one day.

I don't know if he can play a lick of basketball but, judging from his character, this is exactly the kind of ambassador we all want for our program.

If you're reading this, Mario, it was my distinct pleasure to meet you today. Good luck wherever your future takes you.

Regards,
Big Orange Jeff

Reactions: 7 people
I sat right in front of Mario and didn't even realize it. When we got to the gate, I stipped back to allow the others in my row to exit first, and I accidentally bumped into him. I excused myself, and he was extremely polite. He then asked if I went to UT, so I introduced myself and asked his name and position. It was like shaking hands with a porterhouse steak. He's a large kid and extremely polite. Every question I asked, it was a very natural "yes, sir" or "no, sir". I wished him luck, hoped he enjoyed his visit, and said I'd like to see him in Orange one day.

I don't know if he can play a lick of basketball but, judging from his character, this is exactly the kind of ambassador we all want for our program.

If you're reading this, Mario, it was my distinct pleasure to meet you today. Good luck wherever your future takes you.

Regards,
Big Orange Jeff

Well Jeff it sounds like you're a pretty damn good ambassador for UT yourself. Way to go! :good!:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 3 people
Phillips is on his OV

Blackwell, Langford, Ado and Kegler (all 2016 top 50 recruits) expected in, Kegler arrived last night and was at madness.

VN Store

Back