Dominic Woodson's Attitude

snapcracklepop

I attended the Big Orange Madness event tonight. The only madness I can tell of is the feeling I had when I realized I wasted my Friday night for such an unorganized, boring showcase of crap. I'm usually a very positive person, but this thing had the feel of a high school pep rally.

I really hope the team over achieves this year, and I really hope Donnie is successful. I know he had to take some chances on some people, but Dominic Woodson's poor attitude tonight makes me wonder if he will make it until Christmas.

I waited in line for the autograph session with my nephews. All the players were very friendly and thankful, except for Woodson. I thanked him for coming to play for the Vols, and he gave me a blank look like he didn't understand English. Then, he lazily reached up and tried to sign my basketball without using his other hand to hold it steady.

I had high hopes for him because we really need his size. I hope Donnie can get him to stay straight and play hard. If he does, I will be very surpised. He needs someone to give him an attitude adjustment. Any Volunteers?

Sorry. I had to get that off my chest. I feel better now. The Big Orange Madness has subsided.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
I attended the Big Orange Madness event tonight. The only madness I can tell of is the feeling I had when I realized I wasted my Friday night for such an unorganized, boring showcase of crap. I'm usually a very positive person, but this thing had the feel of a high school pep rally.

I really hope the team over achieves this year, and I really hope Donnie is successful. I know he had to take some chances on some people, but Dominic Woodson's poor attitude tonight makes me wonder if he will make it until Christmas.

I waited in line for the autograph session with my nephews. All the players were very friendly and thankful, except for Woodson. I thanked him for coming to play for the Vols, and he gave me a blank look like he didn't understand English. Then, he lazily reached up and tried to sign my basketball without using his other hand to hold it steady.

I had high hopes for him because we really need his size. I hope Donnie can get him to stay straight and play hard. If he does, I will be very surpised. He needs someone to give him an attitude adjustment. Any Volunteers?

Sorry. I had to get that off my chest. I feel better now. The Big Orange Madness has subsided.

Go Vols!
I had a convo with Dom and he seemed fine to me....u r making a big assumption about a kid probably tired from signing autographs.

I had a convo with Dom and he seemed fine to me....u r making a big assumption about a kid probably tired from signing autographs.

Wow. Tired. From. Signing. Autographs. I can't sign anymore coach. I'm worn out! Somebody please get me some water!!!

All the other players were gentlemen. However, Dom acted like a punk.

Reactions: 3 people
Wow. Tired. From. Signing. Autographs. I can't sign anymore coach. I'm worn out! Somebody please get me some water!!!

Mark this one down. If he is lazy with a bad attitude, then no one will have to give him an attitude adjustment, because life will give him one. I'm rooting for the young man, but it's his decision to take advantage of this opportunity.

OP understand that some of these guys probably didn't have the best home lives. I always try to keep that in mind when someone acts in a specific way that I find offensive, etc. Plus, Tyndall has been riding Dom hard lately. He was probably tired, and meant no harm in his actions. It doesn't take away the sour taste in your mouth, but again, a lot of your outlook and attitude is dependent on how you are raised.

Reactions: 1 person
IMO Woodson needs somebody "in his grill" to get in shape. Tyndall needs to push him a bit. Woodson knows this is his last chance to succeed.

Reactions: 2 people

Well I talked to several of the guys.......they said they practiced for four hours, attended march madness, and then signed a hundred plus autographs. They were complaining about how they were starving. Dom was fine when interacting with me.....maybe the problem was u two lol

Actually he may have been tired from practice. They had a 3:00 practice and stayed there until time for the event. I watch them in at least 6 pickup games. He's not in the best condition so I'm sure he was just tired.

Actually he may have been tired from practice. They had a 3:00 practice and stayed there until time for the event. I watch them in at least 6 pickup games. He's not in the best condition so I'm sure he was just tired.

Do u know why they did the 3 pt contest like that......random people shooting from diff spots and then moving the carts so the people on the other side could shoot

Go Vols!

Maybe he didn't realize how famous you are. Did anyone tell him you were the rice krispies elves?

Dom was in good spirits at practice. Made shots around the rim. Got several rebounds. Blocked a couple of shots. 3 hour practice then a 30 min break before the Madness. Remember, CDT said this is a guy who has a long way in conditioning. He was very tired I'm sure. Having said that, all the guys were tired. But this is where mental toughness comes in. Mind over matter. You suck it up, smile for the camera, smile for the fans and sign autographs. End of story.

So basically what you're saying is that your feelings are hurt because Dom was tired and didn't give you the royal treatment?

I'm sure if you go again and explain your self importance to him that he will surely apologize and be your own human bidet for the day.

So basically what you're saying is that your feelings are hurt because Dom was tired and didn't give you the royal treatment?

I'm sure if you go again and explain your self importance to him that he will surely apologize and be your own human bidet for the day.

Mock...you have to understand. Snap raided 18 dumpsters and scoreboarded countless homeless people yesterday AND still managed to hold court at Big Orange Madness...#highstandards. :yess:

OK..so the guy is receiving free tuition to play a game for fans. Excited fans spend their Friday night to come support his efforts. Then, he acts like the fans annoy him by speaking to him and welcoming him to Rocky Top?

Yea, I apologize, I had no reason to be ticked. Dom is probably a nice gentleman with a great work ethic.

Why should I expect a basketball player to be friendly to me? After all, I'm just a stupid fan.

Mock...you have to understand. Snap raided 18 dumpsters and scoreboarded countless homeless people yesterday AND still managed to hold court at Big Orange Madness...#highstandards. :yess:

Ahhhhh I see... How could I have ever made such a ghastly mistake Butchna?! Must I now go rummage in the dumpster of life to find my life's meaning?

OK..so the guy is receiving free tuition to play a game for fans. Excited fans spend their Friday night to come support his efforts. Then, he acts like the fans annoy him by speaking to him and welcoming him to Rocky Top?

Yea, I apologize, I had no reason to be ticked. Dom is probably a nice gentleman with a great work ethic.

Why should I expect a basketball player to be friendly to me? After all, I'm just a stupid fan.

You probably still had a Burger King wrapper stuck on your back...he's on a diet. :stop:

Ahhhhh I see... How could I have ever made such a ghastly mistake Butchna?! Must I now go rummage in the dumpster of life to find my life's meaning?

Life's meaning and discarded winning lottery tickets. :hi:

I get kinda tired of hearing that the athletics receive free tuition. Yes they do receive a scholarship, so do many non athletic students.

Do you realize the extra work an athletic puts in vs a regular student?

Do you know the numbers of hours they put in in conditioning?

Do you realize the number of hours they are required to put in practicing?

Do you realize the revenue the basketball and football program brings in each year due to the hard work of these athletics?

VN Store

Back