'15 IL PG Marcus Lovett

bleedingTNorange

6'0"
170lbs
#101 on 247 composite

Tennessee offered, along with DePaul and Illinois this week. Thought to be a heavy Kansas lean, but there are some questions as to whether or not KU will have room for him if they land a few of their higher rated targets.

Reactions: 1 person
Kid has the Handle of Deron Williams.

Lovett lives in Illinois where Deron went and they offered Lovett as well as a lifelong Illinois basketball fan and a Tennessee student/supporter with an Illinois offer and a Kansas offer and Lovett already stated he went to play college basketball in Illinois I don't like our chances

Lovett lives in Illinois where Deron went and they offered Lovett as well as a lifelong Illinois basketball fan and a Tennessee student/supporter with an Illinois offer and a Kansas offer and Lovett already stated he went to play college basketball in Illinois I don't like our chances

Wat?

Reactions: 3 people
Lovett lives in Illinois where Deron went to school. They offered Lovett as well. I am a lifelong Illinois basketball fan and a Tennessee student/supporter. I don't believe he will commit to us since he has an Illinois offer, a Kansas offer and already stated he wants to play college basketball in Illinois.

Translated. I think.

I mean obviously if I'm writing a paper or doing something work related it's gonna be proper, but when I'm talking to friends or texting no one types proper. As I stated, I apologize to the oldies that are mad, but bottom line is I'm 95% sure we won't get Lovett.
(Hopefully this is proper enough for you guys)

And for those calling me stupid, Tennessee is #23 in the nation for my major, and I have a 3.4 I'm really dumb!

I mean obviously if I'm writing a paper or doing something work related it's gonna be proper, but when I'm talking to friends or texting no one types proper. As I stated, I apologize to the oldies that are mad, but bottom line is I'm 95% sure we won't get Lovett.

Thou sho not doeth it again pleaseth... :)

were not mad at you, I am however pretty old

New Tennessee head basketball coach Rick Barnes is in just his third day on the job but he already is significantly upgrading the Vols’ recruiting efforts. He appears to have a good shot at landing three highly touted players when the spring signing period commences April 15.
They are:
-Ray Kasongo, a 6-foot-9, 235-pound junior college power forward from College of Southern Idaho.
-Kobie Eubanks, a 6-foot-5, 210-pound shooting guard from Elev-8 Sports Institute in Delray Beach, Florida.
-Marcus LoVett, a 5-foot-11, 165-pound point guard from Morgan Park High in Chicago.
...Scout

Highlights

http://youtu.be/2I1-LNgC49k

http://youtu.be/1Ysknuffuf0

http://youtu.be/ej2YbbUyMJA

Wow, he's got a nice highlight tape. Good handle, finishes well in the lane, absorbs contact, and nice vision on passes. Instant upgrade if we can sign him.

Wow, he's got a nice highlight tape. Good handle, finishes well in the lane, absorbs contact, and nice vision on passes. Instant upgrade if we can sign him.

I'm guessing he's still a Illinois lean, but he would play from day 1 here

Like Raphael said earlier he was leaning to Tennesee some before NCAA stuff. Also he isn't originally from Illinois so in state won't matter as much. I'd say if barnes calls him and talks to him then we will be in the thick of things because of PT. Also wouldnt count out that Barnes already has

I'm guessing he's still a Illinois lean, but he would play from day 1 here

Yeah, I would imagine we've got a lot of ground to make up. Getting this kids would definitely be immediate proof that Barnes can recruit at a school that's not Texas.

Like Raphael said earlier he was leaning to Tennesee some before NCAA stuff. Also he isn't originally from Illinois so in state won't matter as much. I'd say if barnes calls him and talks to him then we will be in the thick of things because of PT. Also wouldnt count out that Barnes already has

If Barnes has talked to him about Tennessee, we're in trouble. We're in the middle of the dead period for recruits. I believe that ends on the 9th.

VN Store

Back