Old School Punter, the new PG

Could have been the way I read it to be honest I just skimmed through it
Dallas, don't back off on these guys because you are challenged. That is a sign of weakness and they will bully you just like they did before'\. Get some "guts". That was a total lie, period.

A lie???? No I was being honest I often read things to fast and don't process them its part of my disability I was diagnosed with at a earlier age

Never been good at algebra lol I had a "a" in geometry though

My ex flunked algebra continually but aced geometry. He became a pilot and a very good one at that. A differently wired brain from most schoolteachers.

Get the grades you need to graduate and be able to do what you want as an adult, but don't measure yourself by how well you can figure when a train leaving Chicago at 50 mph will meet one leaving Philly going 40. It's more important to learn how to fight your way through tough times. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
A lie???? No I was being honest I often read things to fast and don't process them its part of my disability I was diagnosed with at a earlier age
Hey, buddy, the response was to the statement that BL was not going to be the starter. Everybody knows that on here, just don't have the "guts" to admit it.

Gotta say the article makes it seem as tho bl would've been the starting pg
You got that right, buddy!
"A lot had to happen for Punter to assume the position. Tyndall didn’t want to take one of his best scorers and saddle him with the additional burden of facilitating offense for others. But after the defection of Darius Thompson (Virginia), some recruiting near misses, and an injury to walk-on Brandon Lopez, who was ticketed for significant minutes (STARTER), Tyndall needed a point guard."

You got that right, buddy!
"A lot had to happen for Punter to assume the position. Tyndall didn’t want to take one of his best scorers and saddle him with the additional burden of facilitating offense for others. But after the defection of Darius Thompson (Virginia), some recruiting near misses, and an injury to walk-on Brandon Lopez, who was ticketed for significant minutes (STARTER), Tyndall needed a point guard."

I love how you quote the article, and then force your interpretation as fact by including STARTER in parentheses. It never explicitly calls him the de facto starter. That is just your blind assertion. No different than those who assume he wouldn't have started.

What a bonehead.

I love how you quote the article, and then force your interpretation as fact by including STARTER in parentheses. It never explicitly calls him the de facto starter. That is just your blind assertion. No different than those who assume he wouldn't have started.

What a bonehead.

Thank you.

What a bonehead.
Sorry but the boneheads are the ones who can't deduce he would have been the starter! Or, like you, don't have the guts to say it! Join the Army, it'll make a man out of you!

PS No blind assertion here. I was told early on by a very reliable source while you guys were groveling to say it was not possible because you knew so little about the situation.

Sorry but the boneheads are the ones who can't deduce he would have been the starter! Or, like you, don't have the guts to say it! Join the Army, it'll make a man out of you!

Lol at it taking guts to admit something so trite as Brandon Lopez starting at PG. That's almost the dumbest thing you've ever said.

Finally. You admit this is something you deduced.

I saw BL play for three years and he is no starter.
This is what I mean. You jokers saw him play in slouch minutes as a cold sub off the bench. Evidently Coach T saw a heck of a lot more than you beginning his senior campaign. He said that over and over. He also said he was one of the senior leaders along with Richardson. He was going to be the starting point guard, period. He had worked hard enough for four years to be the man. You people who deny that make me sick to think you are Vol fans! Why don't you kick Jacob Gilliam off the football team who played against Ole Miss without an ACL? He's one of those fifth year senior walk on types!

VN Store

Back