How much of a chance do we have at upsetting #1 Kentucky at TBA this year?

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Just curious. How much of a chance does Tennessee have of upsetting #1 Kentucky this season with a brand new roster? Could it be another blowout just like last time or will we get destroyed?

Last edited:
Just curious. How much of a chance just Tennessee have of upsetting #1 Kentucky this season with a brand new roster? Could it be another blowout just like last time or will we get destroyed?

I personally think its very possible we beat them but it won't be a blow out I'd go with a 40 percent chance

Well for one there's no guarantee they'll be #1 when we play them, assuming they're at full health though, I would say 10% chance.

Reactions: 2 people
We have about 1% chance of beating KY, like a lot of teams in the SEC,,unless they have injuries, Florida has a good shot at KY. That maybe the only team. We need to worry about winning the other games of the season that we should win and get into the tournament. Maybe at that point they will have played together and gelled to the point they can get something done.

Reactions: 2 people
A nonzero amount

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
ky has struggled against a zone in the past when coaches were smart enough to switch up defenses on them.
Besides that, need to see the teams play a few games first.

As usual, Josh is obsessed about the Cats. They'll be damn good. The unknown is how good UT will be with a new coach.

I said ~15%. Obviously we haven't even played a single game, so that's subject to change.

Pretty much zero. They have three 7-footers. The only guy we have with the size to match up is out of shape and couldn't get on the court at Memphis.

I'd say about a 2% chance. They have a ridiculous amount of talent and NBA size. You'd probably have to turn them over 18+ times to have a realistic chance. Offensive rebounding will be a real issue.

We haven't even played UK in football yet, so it's a bit early to be asking about the basketball game.

VN Store

Back