Tyndall, Reese, Mostella

In answer to a question about how Kevin Punter is doing when he's never played a day of point guard in his life: Coach T said, "I think with Kevin first of all you've got a guy who is unbelievingly coachable. He's a sponge and watches a lot of film. But it's gonna be a tough transition for him at this level. There will be nights he gets exposed and the team will be exposed. Some nights he will look really good and some nights he will struggle. I've got to put him in a position to limit his turnovers and assist him."

Here come Donnie and the boys
Wonder which one of you guys will have the guts to admit that Brandon Lopez was going to be our point guard this year? You see, that's what I always instilled in young soldiers was "guts". Any of you have any now that it is so evident you were wrong for so long? Just asking? Or do you follow the leader? I also taught to do that but what can I say? Oh, I know you have to have a leader with guts!

Wonder which one of you guys will have the guts to admit that Brandon Lopez was going to be our point guard this year? You see, that's what I always instilled in young soldiers was "guts". Any of you have any now that it is so evident you were wrong for so long? Just asking? Or do you follow the leader? I also taught to do that but what can I say? Oh, I know you have to have a leader with guts!
Dude give it up. It doesn't matter if he was going to start or not. You know why? Because he is out for the year! Why don't you post about the current team that can play. Lopez may or may not have been the starter. But thats irrelevant now. Quit trolling and have an intellectual conversation with everyone on here. Go vols.

Reactions: 3 people

Yes SD is right and Lopez might be able to help the team later in the year if he doesn't take a redshirt. He is helping to coach up Punter at PG which is really good.

Dude give it up. It doesn't matter if he was going to start or not. You know why? Because he is out for the year! Why don't you post about the current team that can play. Lopez may or may not have been the starter. But thats irrelevant now. Quit trolling and have an intellectual conversation with everyone on here. Go vols.

Preach.

Lopez may or may not have been the starter. /QUOTE]
"A lot had to happen for Punter to assume the position. Tyndall didnÂ’t want to take one of his best scorers and saddle him with the additional burden of facilitating offense for others. But after the defection of Darius Thompson (Virginia), some recruiting near misses, and an injury to walk-on Brandon Lopez, who was ticketed for significant minutes (NO MAYBE HERE, MY FRIEND), Tyndall needed a point guard.

Forgive SD tonight fellas, he gets fired up after watching a Golden Girls marathon.
You know you are the biggest child of all with your petty remarks. How old are you? I bet you're younger than Dallas! Been married to the same Golden Girl for 46 years. Hope you can do as well when you tie the knot, kid!

You know you are the biggest child of all with your petty remarks. How old are you? I bet you're younger than Dallas! Been married to the same Golden Girl for 46 years. Hope you can do as well when you tie the knot, kid!

Lol that's funny gotta admit

Congrats on being married that long. 16 years here. You don't think you're being childish with the non stop Lopez talk?
Everyone and their brother knows how you feel, but you bring it up all the damn time.

i had more guts than lopez in HS when I played against him but he was light years better than me.

weird how talent works like that.

VN Store

Back