Midnight Madness October 24th

bleedingTNorange

@GrantRamey: Donnie Tyndall says Vols will hold a 'Midnight Madness' type event Friday, Oct. 24 at 7pm. Night before Alabama football game.

Reactions: 2 people
Really glad they're doing this again. Though midnight madness starting at 7pm caught me a little off guard.

That's what time they all start, between 7-9 typically, none of them start at midnight that I know of.

Your probably right. The last one I attended was back when Jerry Green was here but it started after a Hawks vs. Bulls game, so it didn't get started til bout 11.

Reactions: 1 person
I've never Been a fan of this stuff really but I'm glad Tyndall is doing its what Tennessee needs

Good for UT, I always found it hard to believe ya'll didn't do this in the past. It's a great recruiting tool if it's done correctly.

Brilliant buyer to pay a car payment to go see a practice.

Tell me about it, my boss took off work a couple of days and brought a tent up there and camped out with the other knuckleheads to get tickets to watch a scrimmage that is going to be on tv. UK fans will pay whatever you want them too. They're a rare breed.

Last edited:
Tell me about it, my boss took off work a couple of days and brought a tent up there and camped out with the other knuckleheads to get tickets to watch a scrimmage that is going to be on tv.

Gimme their info. I have some property by the levee in New Orleans and a Nigerian friend with a good thing going on.

Reactions: 1 person
The sec network is televising our 2 exhibition games , maybe this will be televised.

VN Store

Back