Jarnell stokes vs Houston rockets (pre-season)

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
12 points on 5-8, 5 rbs,and 4 pf

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2014/10/09/harden-leads-rockets-over-memphis-as-howard-sits/17011583/

Reactions: 5 people
I watched some of the game and thought he looked pretty good (pre-season I know), especially since they really didn't run any set plays for him so most of his pts were on put backs. I think he'll be able to push people around in the NBA too using his lower body much like he did in college. The Rockets' announcers did make a little fun of him being listed at 6'9".

I maybe wrong but I don't think Jarnell is or ever will be a VFL. Hope Im wrong but he took the chants to heart last year, I for one think chants are not a good think because there is family's involved or at a eye shout of this chant.

I maybe wrong but I don't think Jarnell is or ever will be a VFL. Hope Im wrong but he took the chants to heart last year, I for one think chants are not a good think because there is family's involved or at a eye shout of this chant.

Stokes will always be a VFL. He may disagree with some things but he put blood, sweat, and tears into this university.

Reactions: 1 person
That may date back to when they were in HS in Memphis. Black was at Ridgeway and Stokes at Central. I will say this we're going to miss Stokes rebounding this fall.

Can't wait until the regular season when it means something so stokes can dominate I'm not a Memphis fan (thunder up!) but I will catch a Memphis game live to cheer on Jarnell

I'm so confused.

AF

Taco please. lol

Did you watch that documentary? It was really good. I get what he was trying to do, and had some good points. He just happened to chuck UT under a semi while doing it. Lol

Last edited:
Did you watch that documentary? It was really good. I get what he was trying to do, and had some good points. He just happened to chuck UT under a semi while doing it. Lol

Nah I missed it. But I heard UT came away with skid marks on its back. lol

I hope his brother comes to Ut. We will find out how much of a vfl jarnell is if he helps recruit his brother to ut.

VN Store

Back