Tennessee freshman Detrick mostella

I'm really excited for this season. We're projected to be dead last so there's nowhere to go but up! We've got some great talent so I'm interested to see how it works out.

Reactions: 1 person
Good read Dallas thanks.

Kids not lackin confidence. I liked the part about he wanted to play for CDK. And the huuuge KY chip on his shoulder.

Good read Dallas thanks.

Kids not lackin confidence. I liked the part about he wanted to play for CDK. And the huuuge KY chip on his shoulder.

He knew he wasn't good enough to go to UK. What's the chip about? Maybe if he was good enough but never got offered then I could see a big chip, but from the link it seems like he understood there are better players.

Oh well, good read anyway. He'll definitely be throwing down next season.

He knew he wasn't good enough to go to UK. What's the chip about? Maybe if he was good enough but never got offered then I could see a big chip, but from the link it seems like he understood there are better players.

I could have taken that wrong. Me trying to get him to adopt my disdain for you guys. :)

Your team is hands down the most talented EVERY SEASON...you have one championship out of it...why do you get butthurt if a player you didn't offer wears Kentucky blinders or not? :dunno:

I'm really excited for this season. We're projected to be dead last so there's nowhere to go but up! We've got some great talent so I'm interested to see how it works out.

I have watched the other teams in the SEC play basketball. We won't finish last.

Reactions: 1 person
Your team is hands down the most talented EVERY SEASON...you have one championship out of it...why do you get butthurt if a player you didn't offer wears Kentucky blinders or not? :dunno:

Cool it man he didn't get butt hurt

Tyndall says he has come from 1 million miles away as a basketball player to 750 thousand miles. He says he has to learn to play within the team concept know a good shot from a bad one.

I wasn't butthurt or trying to sound negative at all. Simply asking a question. :hi:

It was funny that Tyndall said Mostella was a little hard headed when he first got here. He said that has all changed that he told Mostella that he Tyndall was the only hard head on the team and since then he has been a very receptive player.

I have watched the other teams in the SEC play basketball. We won't finish last.

This ^^^. I agree. This team is no where near a last place team. I think we will have a winning record in conference and surprise some people. Probably be a fringe NCAA tourney team or NIT team.

I wasn't butthurt or trying to sound negative at all. Simply asking a question. :hi:

You managed to squeeze in "not good enough to play" for your team in your quest for knowledge...just sayin :hi:

VN Store

Back