Hello My Name Is: Dominic Woodson

Love it!

Q: What are you most excited about in playing at Thompson-Boling? (Thats how she worded it)

A: I heard, they get more than the Fed-Ex Forum in Memphis, so, twenty-two thousand, I'm excited to play in front of that many people.

Love it!

Q: What are you most excited about in playing at Thompson-Boling? (Thats how she worded it)

A: I heard, they get more than the Fed-Ex Forum in Memphis, so, twenty-two thousand, I'm excited to play in front of that many people.

Well duh, FedEx Forum seats 18,100 and TBA seats what, around 24,500? I would hope there would be more at TBA, even though I do believe our average attendance was higher last year.....

Well duh, FedEx Forum seats 18,100 and TBA seats what, around 24,500? I would hope there would be more at TBA, even though I do believe our average attendance was higher last year.....

How would you like your cookies? With it or without milk?

Idk about Cousins being the best big man in the NBA lol. Other than that, good interview.

Love it!

Is UK playing in Kville this season? If so, he'll see a sold out crowd, but it'll look a lot like it did in Memphis.

Only has to do with UT because Pearl used to coach here and is still beloved in this city.

Meant to quote this ...

Is UK playing in Kville this season? If so, he'll see a sold out crowd, but it'll look a lot like it did in Memphis.

VN Store

Back