The Sporting News.

TennesseeFan07

Give me 3 more!!!
Has Tennessee projected to finish last in the SEC for the upcoming season. Of course, they also stated Jordan McRae left college early and listed Armani Moore as one of the top newcomers to the team.

Reactions: 1 person
Has Tennessee projected to finish last in the SEC for the upcoming season. Of course, they also stated Jordan McRae left college early and listed Armani Moore as one of the top newcomers to the team.

With such low expectations, I have not doubt we will be able to brag about this coach exceeding expectations. lol

Well they sound like a bunch of tards.

Bit of an unknown. ...roster turnover was huge...CDT must get them to gel

I certainly don't think tennessee will be as good as they were last year, but they'll probably still finish w close to the same record. TIFWIW

Not tourney or bust imo that's expecting to much on the bubble would be more reasonable

They had tennesse last? Overall record or was that the 2015 recruiting rankings?

Sporting News and Lindy's always come out early and they seem to put out less than spectacular work. I'm a fan of Athlon myself. They are the only ones that include Dom on the team and have us finishing 11th in the league. I'll probably post some Athlon info in a new thread.

They really know what they're talking about haha. I predict we finish middle of the pack somewhere between 5-8 seed. But the SEC is weak in bball so you never know. Also, I believe Donnie is very underrated as a coach. Has had big success at his last 2 stops and gets his kids to play hard for him. Kinda reminds me of a certain football coach around here...

VN Store

Back