For you Armani fans who want "Moore"

I didn't know that's what he looked like or sounded like. Sounds like a rapper.

I didn't know that's what he looked like or sounded like. Sounds like a rapper.

He actually besides being from New York if I'm not mistaken. Kind of resembles Bernard King when he was a young backstop. Apearance only lol not game unfortunately.

Seems like Armani is embracing the thought of playing out of position (more than likely at the 4). If he can consistently knock down his jumper from 15-20 feet, he'll be a nightmare to guard on offense since slashing is already in his arsenal. The zone help D will likely get him several of his signature highlight blocks. I do, though, worry about us playing significantly bigger front courts (ie, Kentucky).

His play is like Stanley Asumnu. High energy guy with a ton of athleticism, good kid but not best offensive players.

Seems like Armani is embracing the thought of playing out of position (more than likely at the 4). If he can consistently knock down his jumper from 15-20 feet, he'll be a nightmare to guard on offense since slashing is already in his arsenal. The zone help D will likely get him several of his signature highlight blocks. I do, though, worry about us playing significantly bigger front courts (ie, Kentucky).
I would love to see armani swat a Harrison's twin three and it smacks cal right in the face

Good comparison. Stanley got a little better each year, so hopefully , Armani follows the same path.

Athletically, they are nearly identical, but AM seems to have a more advanced offensive game than Asumnu (which may be an indictment of Asumnu as much as a compliment to Moore). Moore seems to be a slightly better, more active perhaps, rebounder too.

You're both right though, pretty good comparison.

Good comparison. Stanley got a little better each year, so hopefully , Armani follows the same path.

I think Stanley had the edge on athleticism. However, I really believe Armani has a higher offensive ceiling than what we've seen. I believe Pdogg mentioned seeing Armani in practice raining down 3's like nothing. The mental aspect is everything and with him taking on a leadership role, I think he may flourish on the offensive end with added confidence.

Yeah, private school in Cobb Co. What I'm surprised about is he was'nt part of the 'Tyndall purge' or reorganization. I dont necessarily blame him. If I'm to fail it'll be with what I created.

Tyndall wanted him pretty badly out of high school. Can't blame Armani though because UT was his best offer. I believe I heard Armani's high school coach on the radio after Tyndall was hired saying Armani will thrive in this system because he's built for it. Apparently they are a good match for each other.

VN Store

Back