No surprise, Sporting News picks us last

jknox33

SIAP, but I was browsing the magazine section at the store and looked in Sporting News and saw they picked us last.

1. Kentucky
2. Florida
3. Arkansas
4. Georgia
5. LSU
6. Missouri
7. Vanderbilt
8. Ole Miss
9. South Carolina
10. Alabama
11. Texas A&M
12. Auburn
13. Mississippi State
14. Tennessee

Of course, they don't have Dominic on the roster, but I don't think it'd matter much with the predictions. I know preseason polls mean nothing and its all about how we finish, but just giving a conversation piece since the season is still months away.

Not trying to be negative but can anyone name one reason we won't be last? I mean our roster is by far the most questionable and we have a new coach

Reactions: 1 person
Hubbs and Richardson will play great. So will Amari Moore. Those guys could start for just about any sec team. We will finish about 500 for the season in the sec I think. Next season should be back in the tourney.. But this year if settle for NIT 😊

247sports SEC rankings, asof 6 days ago: Vols in 9th

1. KY
2. Fl.
3. Mkzz
4. Bama
5. Aub
6. Vand
7. Lsu
8. Ark
9. TENN
10. SC
11. Tex
12. Ole
13. Miss st
14. Ga

Not trying to be negative but can anyone name one reason we won't be last? I mean our roster is by far the most questionable and we have a new coach
It's the COACH! Carbon copy of football. Both coaches are WINNERS! The programs will do complete 180's and join the elite of both sports. It happens fast with winners. Coach T has twice already entered programs with 4 returning players and turned them into conference champions in only two years. The football team will break out this year, the basketball team next year.

It's the COACH! Carbon copy of football. Both coaches are WINNERS! The programs will do complete 180's and join the elite of both sports. It happens fast with winners. Coach T has twice already entered programs with 4 returning players and turned them into conference champions in only two years. The football team will break out this year, the basketball team next year.

That's a fabrication, in year 2 Morehead State was 15-15, finished 3rd in their conference and definitely did not win their conference tournament.

Reactions: 1 person

There you go injecting logic into VN again. This has to stop!

Seriously, Auburn's in the cellar as well with a new coach and recruits but Pearl is turning around things there also.

:good!:

It seems that Tennessee should give up all sports. Just no use since the experts are always right and they've sounded the death knell for us. Well, we still have corn hole. Doom, despair, and agony on me. :thud:
GO VOLS!

FWIW, Sporting news pegged Armani as a transfer. Doesn't look like they really did their homework in the eval. However, they did quote CDT as stating we may be the youngest and possibly the least experienced team in the nation. I think we could finish in the middle of the pack and steal a few games.

FWIW, Sporting news pegged Armani as a transfer. Doesn't look like they really did their homework in the eval. However, they did quote CDT as stating we may be the youngest and possibly the least experienced team in the nation. I think we could finish in the middle of the pack and steal a few games.

I hope armani doesn't transfer. I am looking forward to seeing him play, alot
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back